Intro new Innkeeper

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, thank you for the interest! I know that google tranlator is no good from english to dutch or going to dutch, I tried it. I did a rough translation of the most important parts, Sorry, I should have taken the dutch text from the main page. I will correct and do more over the next weeks.... time (sigh). Actually, my next big project on the website is the german version, since I am 5 miles away of the german border that is a more important market for us. I will get help of an hungarian born dutch friend that went to a german gymnasium, others offered help as well.
For the Arkansawyer
Toen de nonnen 40 jaar geleden deze Oldambster boerderij tot hun vakantieverblijf verbouwden wisten ze het niet. Hermeandering van Ruiten Aa, plan Ellersinghuizer veld, EHS Westerwolde waren woorden van de toekomst.
When the nuns 40 years ago converted this "oldambster" farmhouse to a holiday retreat they had no idea, Words like "Hermeandering van Ruiten Aa, plan Ellersinghuizer veld, EHS Westerwolde" did not exist yet.

hi there.
i would only translate the most important things for the market you've identified ... like how to book a room and how much $$
regular_smile.gif
and your policies
... fill in as you can!

hi there.
i would only translate the most important things for the market you've identified ... like how to book a room and how much $$
regular_smile.gif
and your policies
... fill in as you can!.
Ok, I did the home page first, and since it is no 1.36 am local time I will do the policies part tomorrow, Can't do the form, need to consult with the IT manager..

smiley-char092.gif
Howdy and welcome!
When we first opened, someone here gave us the "Innkeeper's Blessing". I now herewith pass it on to you.
[h3]"May your pantry be filled with many partially used rolls of toilet paper" [/h3]You know what? My pantry is now filled with many partially used rolls of toilet paper. DW asked me if I was collecting cardboard tubes because I seem to get stuck with a small roll and end up finishing it off EVERY SINGLE TIME!
smiley-angry013.gif

Ahhh, what a luxury to have a full roll of toilet paper. Innkeeping WILL make you appreciate the little things.

smiley-char092.gif
Howdy and welcome!
When we first opened, someone here gave us the "Innkeeper's Blessing". I now herewith pass it on to you.
[h3]"May your pantry be filled with many partially used rolls of toilet paper" [/h3]You know what? My pantry is now filled with many partially used rolls of toilet paper. DW asked me if I was collecting cardboard tubes because I seem to get stuck with a small roll and end up finishing it off EVERY SINGLE TIME!
smiley-angry013.gif

Ahhh, what a luxury to have a full roll of toilet paper. Innkeeping WILL make you appreciate the little things..
Naw, full rolls mean you're not busy enough! But, it IS embarrassing when family goes into our bathroom. We have a big shopping bag on the back of the door, filled to the brim.

i think the people at the super market think we have some kind of problem when we buy about 100 in one go.

Welcome. I look forward to us having another perspective added by you, our newest inn-mate.
Forgot to add my mantra - May you be as busy as you want to be.

smiley-char092.gif
Howdy and welcome!
smiley-angry013.gif

Ahhh, what a luxury to have a full roll of toilet paper. Innkeeping WILL make you appreciate the little things..
Naw, full rolls mean you're not busy enough! But, it IS embarrassing when family goes into our bathroom. We have a big shopping bag on the back of the door, filled to the brim.
I feel like a princess when I go past the old rolls and get myself a new Mega roll! It's the little things in life that bring satisfaction!

smiley-char092.gif
Howdy and welcome!
smiley-angry013.gif

Laughed out loud; how true ...

smiley-char092.gif
Howdy and welcome!
smiley-angry013.gif

I feel like a princess when I go past the old rolls and get myself a new Mega roll! It's the little things in life that bring satisfaction!
That is just sad............ lol!
teeth_smile.gif

Back