Introduction and Thanks

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber

Reaction score
Hi all -
My name is Amber and my husband and I are planning to open a B&B in Texas by the end of the year. I wanted to thank you all for the great information you share daily. I have learned so much from y'all.

welcome.gif

Amber - I've only been an innkeeper for 6 months, but this forum has been invaluable! The people around me are tired of me saying, "I read on the innkeeper forum...". This is the place to learn tips, tricks, get advice from seasoned professionals and vent til you feel better. It's a gem!

I agree, this forum is a gem. For me there are not many people I can discuss what daily life running a B&B is like... most people have such a romantic view of it (there are many rosy days indeed)... but than there are the nuts and bolts of running it.. and the guests ups and downs... it is lovely to find a group of people who "get it"... thanks!!!

Welcome Amber! What part of the state are you in?
We're celebrating our 4th Anniversary next week and this forum has been home for us from the beginning. Innmates, you'll find are much like extended family. I'm the annoying uncle.
wink_smile.gif

Welcome Amber! What part of the state are you in?
We're celebrating our 4th Anniversary next week and this forum has been home for us from the beginning. Innmates, you'll find are much like extended family. I'm the annoying uncle.
wink_smile.gif
Thanks - we are moving to Port Aransas - near the beach. We currently live near Austin but have wanted to live in Port Aransas for a long time.

welcome.gif
Amber! Glad to have you here! I lived in Austin for 9 years...still miss it. Best of luck with your new life!

welcome.gif
im a little late in the welcoming factor-but this is home to my hubbie and myself as well-a great place for info, venting and learning....and of course cheering which they do ALOT of ....

Back