Introduction

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseTrax

Reaction score
Hello! My wife has been posting here for awhile and recommended I take a look at the helpful info. She's going to be gone for a few weeks to a writing conference where she won a scholarship. I'm in charge. As ex-Navy I'm not considering this a monumental task but I've been told this is the place to go if things go bad. We do the B&B work together and we have a housekeeper but it's usually the 2 of us working together, a well-oiled machine.
I see she's called Moosie in here, a name she loves, btw. You can all call me Sam. Looking forward to reading up when I have time and if there are questions that come up I hope you will all help. She's said you're a great group. I was told that she is anonymous on here and would like to remain that way, which I will respect.

Welcome!!!
welcome.gif

Congrats to her on her scholarship! That is wonderful.
Yes, this is THE place to be...

Thank you for the welcome. Check-ins are already arriving so it's time to hit the kitchen and whip up some of Moosie's terrific chocolate cake. I'm a pretty dab hand at the oven, but she's the best.
I wonder if she would mind if I changed her avatar? That's not a very masculine moose she's got there.

Thank you for the welcome. Check-ins are already arriving so it's time to hit the kitchen and whip up some of Moosie's terrific chocolate cake. I'm a pretty dab hand at the oven, but she's the best.
I wonder if she would mind if I changed her avatar? That's not a very masculine moose she's got there..
Welcome...glad to have you on board while your WONDERFUL spouse is away. You will get an earful here:)

Welcome, Sam. it is fantastic the Moosie got a scholrship - as innkeepers we know all the help we can get is great. I am certain she will gain a lot of knowledge. Tell her GH says congrats!

Welcome Sam! But I think we all like her current Moosie and would miss it if you changed it. Maybe you could add your own Mr. Moosie?
Riki

welcome.gif
Sam! (Obviously, I think you have a good name). It's always great to have more guys here. Keep posting.

Back