IPod Docking Station

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3261252
FYI this is the one I have in the dining room that has exceptional sound and I got it at Radio smack as our Stuffmart has been renovated and only now carries ONE to choose from. Notice $20 off!! Now $29.99 This is the best price I have seen and it has a remote! Guests are commenting on it daily now, the sound is that good.
As for bedside docking stations, there are not many that are super small - this is mid sized and thinner, I tried to pick one without a giant clock since it was for the dining room, not a bedroom. I recommend this product, if it doesn't meet your needs you can bring it right back to the shack.
pRS1C-5179012w345.jpg

Do they make those for MP3 players? That's all we have. But, I did figure out I can turn on the TV for music and not have the 'snow' so that's an option, too.

If your store is not offering this price then you can order ship-to-store for free shipping.

Anything that is not compatible with the iPod dock (like an MP3 player) has the line in jack on it.
BTW I called our local radio shack and she said the best they could do would be $39 on these units and she would call her manager to get approval. I called a store in our nearby city and she said Yes they are sale right now, we have three in stock, i will put your name on it.

Anything that is not compatible with the iPod dock (like an MP3 player) has the line in jack on it.
BTW I called our local radio shack and she said the best they could do would be $39 on these units and she would call her manager to get approval. I called a store in our nearby city and she said Yes they are sale right now, we have three in stock, i will put your name on it..
OUr stores price is $49.95. I find my old one works fine...it just does not work as a charger for the new ipod gen 5.

BTW I called our local radio shack and she said the best they could do would be $39 on these units and she would call her manager to get approval. I called a store in our nearby city and she said Yes they are sale right now, we have three in stock, i will put your name on it..
OUr stores price is $49.95. I find my old one works fine...it just does not work as a charger for the new ipod gen 5.
This was in reply to that thread about marketing to Gen X. I just posted it on its own since it is a really good deal right now. When I bought this one I thought the sound would not be that great, since most are $99 and up, they said "Bring it on back if you don't like the sound" and I was shocked. Again, going from the boombox generation to digital is quite a step in technology/sound quality.
Having to replace the radio alarm clocks in your rooms are not much less than these, so good bang for your buck. (Guest rooms)

Do they make those for MP3 players? That's all we have. But, I did figure out I can turn on the TV for music and not have the 'snow' so that's an option, too..
Just about all of them have a plug in the back for MP3 players.

Thanks. I will check this out for my personal use! Then, I just need to load music on to my iPod....... sigh.........

Thanks. I will check this out for my personal use! Then, I just need to load music on to my iPod....... sigh..........
Oh it is so easy!!! But it does take time if you don't have it all together. I spent hours the other day uploading stuff to my new one. This one shows TV / movies..but I can't see watching a movie on a 3 inch screen!!!! I am tempted to download one...just to see what it is like though:)

Thanks. I will check this out for my personal use! Then, I just need to load music on to my iPod....... sigh..........
Oh it is so easy!!! But it does take time if you don't have it all together. I spent hours the other day uploading stuff to my new one. This one shows TV / movies..but I can't see watching a movie on a 3 inch screen!!!! I am tempted to download one...just to see what it is like though:)
OK, so here's some fun with the new iPod...my 2 grandsons spent Christmas day making movies. Apparently one of the features is you can make the movie look like a security camera took it. So older g-son filmed younger g-son using the 'security camera look.' Younger g-son was seen 'stealing' Christmas presents from under the tree and running off to his 'lair' with them.
Hours of family fun. I guess they really had fun making these movies.

PS This model above does not have an alarm clock - it is the iPod that has the alarm. fyi

OK, so here's some fun with the new iPod...my 2 grandsons spent Christmas day making movies. Apparently one of the features is you can make the movie look like a security camera took it. So older g-son filmed younger g-son using the 'security camera look.' Younger g-son was seen 'stealing' Christmas presents from under the tree and running off to his 'lair' with them.
Hours of family fun. I guess they really had fun making these movies.
oops I haven't tried any of the video stuff yet..but I know it says there are different styles you can use for the video. Will have to look into it.

Back