Is Anyone Going to the PAII Conference?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
This is not a post to hash out the value/non-value of a PAII conference. Just wondering if anyone else is going besides me?

We would love to go but we have lost about $5k from the last three weeks of snow. Hope to go next time - I think it will be in Charleston!
Riki

We are going, and taking a vacation along with it. Planning to see at least two innmates along the way.

If the next one is in Charleston AND my grandson is still there, I may consider the next one.

We would love to go but we have lost about $5k from the last three weeks of snow. Hope to go next time - I think it will be in Charleston!
Riki.
The next one is definitely in Charleston - they already have the hotel - and in January 2011.

Dang, I might have to join PAII again, just for a chance to take a working vacay and get back to Charleston! :)

We are going, and taking a vacation along with it. Planning to see at least two innmates along the way..
muirford said:
We are going, and taking a vacation along with it. Planning to see at least two innmates along the way.
Are you coming by here????? Or any of you guys???
Riki

Riki.
The next one is definitely in Charleston - they already have the hotel - and in January 2011.
OK, I might be able to do that one. Jan in Charleston? Even Gomez would be on board and we could drive.

Riki.
OK, I might be able to do that one. Jan in Charleston? Even Gomez would be on board and we could drive.
We could be a stop on the way...and then...convoy!
Riki

Riki.
We could be a stop on the way...and then...convoy!
Riki
10-4 good buddy!

We are going, and taking a vacation along with it. Planning to see at least two innmates along the way..
muirford said:
Riki
Unfortunately on our way down we will need to get further away than you before we make our first stop - we're planning an overnight at an innmate's near the border of NC and VA. On the way back, we are heading up the other side of WV for a state association meeting near the WV and MD border. I think we may be the only people who are crazy enough to drive to Austin from here.

muirford said:
Riki
Unfortunately on our way down we will need to get further away than you before we make our first stop - we're planning an overnight at an innmate's near the border of NC and VA. On the way back, we are heading up the other side of WV for a state association meeting near the WV and MD border. I think we may be the only people who are crazy enough to drive to Austin from here.
muirford said:
Phoey, maybe next trip. Actually you are probably not that crazy - the way the airlines are performing these days you will probably have a much more comfortable trip than if you flew...
RIki

2011 may be the one for me. Grandson e-mailed me this morning - Come on down Granny. He is about 20 minutes from downtown he says, but he is lookiing forward to me coming. I cannot disappoint him now, can I. hee-hee

Back