Is June Your Busiest Month?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BandBSoaps

Reaction score
I know that getting ready for the summer season is busy behind the scenes, but what month is truly the most "run-off-your-feet" busy, with regards to guest bookings? Being in the soap supply business, this answer will really help us to figure out what to keep in inventory at what times of the year, and would be much appreciated. Thank you all for your input in advance!

I don't see how that would help you, as it depends on the location as to the busiest month. You're going to get almost every month in the year for your response.
RIki

I don't see how that would help you, as it depends on the location as to the busiest month. You're going to get almost every month in the year for your response.
RIki.
Thank you, Riki. I was thinking that I may be able to get a general consensus, overall if possible.

If you are a vendor you can add your info to the resources section, not the subject you have it under currently. You will be removed from the forum for adding links and self promotion under other topics, just letting you know.

Trouble is we are more affected by regional things for example 10,11,12 July here we have the Great Yorkshire show approximately 120 thousand people decend on our town to visit it this is followed by 13-17th home and gift fair (setting up, running and then packing up) 20,000 people come for this so we have 100% occupancy from the 10-18th July plus other events etc so we may have 3 days insane which is what happened mon, tue, wed this week then slow thursday friday then insane saturday and sunday when the next conference comes in. I am sure others have festivals, events, plays and im guessing the wine country has a season.

Stop sending out spam emails while you're at it. I just got another one today. Do NOT go to B&B directories and harvest emails and think it's ok to send spam to all and sundry.

Stop sending out spam emails while you're at it. I just got another one today. Do NOT go to B&B directories and harvest emails and think it's ok to send spam to all and sundry..
Alibi Ike said:
Stop sending out spam emails while you're at it. I just got another one today. Do NOT go to B&B directories and harvest emails and think it's ok to send spam to all and sundry.
Is this person sending spam Ike?
Interesting. We also have keyboards and can send out crap to people who come on here. DOH!

Stop sending out spam emails while you're at it. I just got another one today. Do NOT go to B&B directories and harvest emails and think it's ok to send spam to all and sundry..
Alibi Ike said:
Is this person sending spam Ike?
Interesting. We also have keyboards and can send out crap to people who come on here. DOH!
It's the same website...iCandy. And it's soap. Close enough for me.

RIki.
Thank you, Riki. I was thinking that I may be able to get a general consensus, overall if possible.
BandBSoaps said:
This is such a useless question it's obvious they are trying to sell something. We have inns here all over the world and you claim you want to find a general consensus of our busy season? You cannot be that dense.
Riki

thanks, Ike - got it.
Basil
Alibi Ike said:

RIki.
BandBSoaps said:
This is such a useless question it's obvious they are trying to sell something. We have inns here all over the world and you claim you want to find a general consensus of our busy season? You cannot be that dense.
Riki
Wow, sorry Riki but you are wrong. We are _not_ trying to sell something. I am very sad that you were unable to provide any usefull feedback, but thank you nonetheless...

Back