Isagenix

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trishany

Reaction score
Anybody ever do Isagenix? I went to my local deli about 2 weeks ago to pick up some stuff and said hi to Tracey, the owner. She is chubby.
I went there today to pick up some orange juice. Tracey was not Tracey. I said "Tracey, you look great, how much weight did you lose?" She said 28 pounds. Of course, I asked her how??!
She said Isagenix. She dropped 28 lbs. in two weeks. I was like "yeah, right".
Then I joined my local gym and was telling the trainer there that I Jjust have to lose some weight. He has a masters in exercise science. He brought me through all the machines and brought up Isagenix. There it was again!
Long story short, I've been on it since last Mond. This is my 7th day and I've lost 6 lbs.

Congrats on the weight loss. Just be careful not to lose too much too fas - it is not good for your body. Gotta give it time to absorb all the extra skin.
I am so old that I will stay fat because old stretched skin does not tighten and I do not want to flap, flap, flap as I go down the street.
Again congrats. That is truly an accomplishment!

My sister is on it and last time we talked she had lost 5 pounds. She got hers from her doc. Where do you find it? I don't have alot of willpower but could stand to lose 10-15 pounds for sure. Congratulations

Congrats on the weight loss. Just be careful not to lose too much too fas - it is not good for your body. Gotta give it time to absorb all the extra skin.
I am so old that I will stay fat because old stretched skin does not tighten and I do not want to flap, flap, flap as I go down the street.
Again congrats. That is truly an accomplishment!.
Thanks Gillum - I know, I look at my stomach and it looks like an ass, especially if you squeeze it together . hahhaha.!
I called my girlfreind and told her how disgusted I was, and told her what I just discovered (the stomach-ass). She said "MINE looks like TWO asses". I couldn't stop laughing! She's so funny.
Isagenix is the achievement of optimum health and wellness. You drink shakes twices a day, but have a good healthy lunch. The shakes are loaded with nutrients and vitamins. It's not a diet. It's a change of eating habits and drinking LOADS of water.
It also gets rid of all the toxins in your body.
I've been doing alot, alot of sit-ups -- cause as I was taught in Biology class, the stomach and the glutius-maximus are two different entities. They SHOULD NOT look the same, damn-it! lol.

My sister is on it and last time we talked she had lost 5 pounds. She got hers from her doc. Where do you find it? I don't have alot of willpower but could stand to lose 10-15 pounds for sure. Congratulations.
Hi Deanna, go to Isagenix.com. You can order the 9-Day program. Everything you need is there, with great instructions, phone numbers you can call and videos.
If you really, really want to lose weight, and cleanse your system from toxins, I think this will do it.
The shakes are delicious. You have a shake in the morning, then you have a big, balanced lunch, then a shake for dinner. You can have a snack during the day.
But you really have to get your mind set to this. And, it's just 9 days.

i just looked at the website & tried to find some prices...there weren't any. i guess if they show you that right away it would scare you off,huh? anybody know some prices?

i just looked at the website & tried to find some prices...there weren't any. i guess if they show you that right away it would scare you off,huh? anybody know some prices?.
$130.00 for all you need for 9 days.

about 14 bucks a day...not bad! especially if it really works. a friend of mine used the herbalife stuffa few years ago. she was a size 26 and she lost 125 lbs in, like, 4 months. needless to say the weight all came back, gradually over the next year. she just lost way too much way too fast.

i have a question about the cleanse part. do you have to drink anything really 'mucky'? i ask this because i bought a cleanse product last year and couldn't handle it. i got a couple days into the cleansing and stopped. well, i guess the bulk thing bound me up so bad i had to use fleet e...'s you know what's and it was painful. i was really scared and sick for a couple days. i returned the product and got my money back but it was a bad experience.

i have a question about the cleanse part. do you have to drink anything really 'mucky'? i ask this because i bought a cleanse product last year and couldn't handle it. i got a couple days into the cleansing and stopped. well, i guess the bulk thing bound me up so bad i had to use fleet e...'s you know what's and it was painful. i was really scared and sick for a couple days. i returned the product and got my money back but it was a bad experience..
The cleanse part is the first two days -- 4 oz. of the cleanse then all the water you can drink -- 4 times a day. It doesn't taste great. I just drank it down in one gulp. You can't take a little sip here and there, Just drink the whole thing down in one gulp. Then have your refreshing bottles of water to drink right after.
I really didn't care what it tasted like -- it could have tasted a lot worse -- I knew I wanted to lose weight, I knew this was going to work, and that was that. It's your mindset.
I didn't feel sick at all. What was painful?
If anyone is interested, read for yourself.

about 14 bucks a day...not bad! especially if it really works. a friend of mine used the herbalife stuffa few years ago. she was a size 26 and she lost 125 lbs in, like, 4 months. needless to say the weight all came back, gradually over the next year. she just lost way too much way too fast..
15 lbs. in 16 days.
Like everything, it's your mindset. I look forward to the chocolate shakes everyday. The first few days were very hard, but it was my priority to lose weight -- couldn't belive the pounds I put on in ONE year. And here they are coming off.
Went down one size in clothes. My bras don't feel tight. My shirts are not clinging to me anymore -- they are loose. I can button my jeans without feeling fat and uncomfortable.

i have a question about the cleanse part. do you have to drink anything really 'mucky'? i ask this because i bought a cleanse product last year and couldn't handle it. i got a couple days into the cleansing and stopped. well, i guess the bulk thing bound me up so bad i had to use fleet e...'s you know what's and it was painful. i was really scared and sick for a couple days. i returned the product and got my money back but it was a bad experience..
The cleanse part is the first two days -- 4 oz. of the cleanse then all the water you can drink -- 4 times a day. It doesn't taste great. I just drank it down in one gulp. You can't take a little sip here and there, Just drink the whole thing down in one gulp. Then have your refreshing bottles of water to drink right after.
I really didn't care what it tasted like -- it could have tasted a lot worse -- I knew I wanted to lose weight, I knew this was going to work, and that was that. It's your mindset.
I didn't feel sick at all. What was painful?
If anyone is interested, read for yourself.
painful? okay, i don't want to be graphic ... but the first step was to take this detox stuff, next these capsules and they started 'trapping and binding' ... collecting the stuff supposedly blocking your insides. then you had to drink this pulpy drink to remove ... well, i can't describe the consistency or the taste, but it actually made me sick to my stomach to drink it. so i stopped. well, after that trapping and binding etc. i was totally blocked if you know what i mean. enemas and the whole deal, pain like childbirth ... with bleeding, had to seek medical attention. i was mortified.

Funny this thread is here, I had never heard of the stuff before but one of my long stay guests is on it and has lost 25 pounds, Yay. I never have to do breakfast for her, but I do make her a a salad for lunch. How the HECK do you do this diet as an Innkeeper with all the breakfasts and snacks you prepare??

Funny this thread is here, I had never heard of the stuff before but one of my long stay guests is on it and has lost 25 pounds, Yay. I never have to do breakfast for her, but I do make her a a salad for lunch. How the HECK do you do this diet as an Innkeeper with all the breakfasts and snacks you prepare??.
agoodman1963 said:
Funny this thread is here, I had never heard of the stuff before but one of my long stay guests is on it and has lost 25 pounds, Yay. I never have to do breakfast for her, but I do make her a a salad for lunch. How the HECK do you do this diet as an Innkeeper with all the breakfasts and snacks you prepare??
I don't. That is, I'm leader of my diet group, but my weight's essentially the same as it was two years ago.
I'd like to know how these people are two months, or six months, from now.
Dear friends of ours did purging and cleansing and ate odd green stuff for a long time... the wife was fighting cancer organically and the husband went along to support her. He lost so much muscle mass and has looked gaunt ever since.
I don't care what the claims are... 28 pounds in a month is not fat... it's water and muscle and fat and not healthy for your body.
=)
Kk.

Funny this thread is here, I had never heard of the stuff before but one of my long stay guests is on it and has lost 25 pounds, Yay. I never have to do breakfast for her, but I do make her a a salad for lunch. How the HECK do you do this diet as an Innkeeper with all the breakfasts and snacks you prepare??.
agoodman1963 said:
I don't. That is, I'm leader of my diet group, but my weight's essentially the same as it was two years ago.
I'd like to know how these people are two months, or six months, from now.
Dear friends of ours did purging and cleansing and ate odd green stuff for a long time... the wife was fighting cancer organically and the husband went along to support her. He lost so much muscle mass and has looked gaunt ever since.
I don't care what the claims are... 28 pounds in a month is not fat... it's water and muscle and fat and not healthy for your body.
=)
Kk.
You are right. Too much and too fast. I may be fat but I am content with who I am and what I am. Funny thing, there was an article recently that a study showed that fat people were not more prone to health issues than skinny people. My opinion now - a lot of it is in the genes!! and although I have a lot in my jeans, my genes might help me out before the Big A hits but not likely. Daddy's cousins are cranking around into their 90s and he probably would have too if he had not smoked and worked in the mill.

Back