It Was Ordained!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Last Wednesday I looked at my reservation book for something and saw the appointment for my whack on Tuesday - I had it in my head that it was Thursday. I called first thing Thursday - please tell me I did not miss my whack appointment. It was confirmed that it was Tuesday. URK!! So the next time she could work me in was today at 10:30.
We are holding our City election Tuesday, as City Clerk I am in charge of it. Our City Manager and i are of the little found party in thei State and I found out she had parent patrol duty (babysitting Mom) starting Friday night for the week. Today was the last day of early voting and since she was out, i was on call. I knew that as soon as I would sit in the chair at the beauty shop someone would come in to vote. Our office clerk was on duty in case someone came in (she being of the majority party) and she had my cell phone & I gave her the number of the shop.
One man came to vote before i left to get whacked. But it was NOT the one I expected. I even washed my own hair and went over wet to save time getting done! She has me in the chair, cape on, hair sectioned off, scissors at ready - and the phone rang. And the voice says, "Guess who is here!" It took me about 10 minutes to get back to City Hall and he was nice about having to wait. It was ordained that of all the time available to vote - 9 to 5 - he would come between 10:30 and 11! Went back, got my whack & a doo (looks great too) and paid her for today and the whack I would have had Tuesday (she would not have charged me for it - but I was a no-show and no-shows pay in our business and she was surprised I did pay for it)

And you must keep the person with the sissors happy - she holds your image with each snip!
teeth_smile.gif

kathleen, you have a unique way of expressing yourself! whack to me means hit or kill and whack job means crazy.

kathleen, you have a unique way of expressing yourself! whack to me means hit or kill and whack job means crazy..
I call Melissa and say I need a whack & a doo and she does not have to ask anything other than phone number after she gives me the date & time. She also knows immeditately how much time to allocate.
She talks a mile a minute and her scissors work just as fast (curling iron too). She does not waste your time or hers and she is GOOD!!!

Back