I've almost heard it all now

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confused_smile.gif

cry_smile.gif

Geez...I hope it was a private message and not just a regular post..
Yes, it was.
I have to admit...I take the easy way out sometime and message on FB rather than send an email
What if I don't check FB? I am always on the email or TELEPHONE. Plus, they had a pkg which I had to call everyone and cancel. Luckily, no charges were incurred canceling everything else the day of arrival.

Yes, it was.
I have to admit...I take the easy way out sometime and message on FB rather than send an email
What if I don't check FB? I am always on the email or TELEPHONE. Plus, they had a pkg which I had to call everyone and cancel. Luckily, no charges were incurred canceling everything else the day of arrival.
Madeleine said:
WHAT!! They sent a cancellation via FB on the day of arrival? Did I read that right?

Yes, it was.
Don't you get notified via your email you have a FB message? I do.

Yes, it was.
EmptyNest said:
I think a lot of us have turned that feature off. Too many notifications in my already swamped e-mail.

Yes, it was.
Madeleine said:
WHAT!! They sent a cancellation via FB on the day of arrival? Did I read that right?
That's what I said.

Yes, it was.
EmptyNest said:
Personally, yes; biz page, no. So if someone tags me on FB I get a notification. But if someone just posts on the page or sends me a DM I don't get notified.

I get 20 or more FB messages daily. Wouldn't want all those notices e-mailed. But it's no problem to know I have a message waiting on FB. Every time I launch my web browser, it opens with tabs for FB and Innspiring, so every time a FB message arrives, I see it on the FB tab pretty quickly.
In fact, I'm more likely to miss a message sent by e-mail than by FB, because my e-mail spam catcher occasionally eats legitimate e-mails.

Yes, it was.
Madeleine said:
copperhead said:
Madeleine said:
Holy smokes!

Back