I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
... well it made me smile.
Guests leaving today stayed behind in the breakfast room and then announced they wanted to sing me a song ... and yes .... they did a "one, two, one two three four" and launched into an enthusiastic rendition of "I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts". They repeated the performance as they were walking down my front steps and all the way to the car.
Still don't know why, but they were fabulous guests with a great sense of humour and if they were looking to make themselves unforgettable - IT WORKED.

bye.jpg

Yesterday must have been good all around. This is the message I received from some of my departing guests (chocolates were from their candy dish)

My daughter got a bunch of $2 bills today from our group of 10. I thought that was sweet that they carry those, since most people never see them.

I think I would have locked the door as soon as the left......just in case.

bye.jpg

Yesterday must have been good all around. This is the message I received from some of my departing guests (chocolates were from their candy dish).
That is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! I do miss the great guests we had....sigh.....
But I am going to see our son in Texas on Thursday for a long weekend! YAY!!!! :)

My daughter got a bunch of $2 bills today from our group of 10. I thought that was sweet that they carry those, since most people never see them..
My dh used to get them all the time from the bank when they were first issued. I'll share this story....he'll think that's really neat! :)

Had one of those kind of guests a couple weeks ago, they had a really early flight and didn't want us to get up at 04:30 so we made them a baggie brekfast with juice, muffins and fruit and two napkins, they left one napkin on the dining room table with a "thank you" on it...made our day.

We did have one couple spell out Thank You with Scrabble tiles. It was cute.

Back