I've got the Sunday-morning-post-wedding-day blues

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Which essentially mean I've been up for hours and not a peep has been heard from any of the guests. I looked out the window and found someone had 'abandoned' their car halfway bewteen 2 parking places. Looks like they decided that was 'close enough'. Already had to repair the baseboard radiator in the hallway, looked like someone fell on it and knocked the cover off.
Luckily, I'm thinking right now, we are headed into our seasonal 'pre- and post- Labor Day slump' so there's some time to wind down from whatever we find in the rooms later on.

Reminds me of my "being held hostage" feeling...are they all checking out today? I hope you get a bit of a break.
This week is crickets around here, we closed for the first half of the week and are doing a one night get-a-way to visit some family...my sister got engaged yesterday!

Reminds me of my "being held hostage" feeling...are they all checking out today? I hope you get a bit of a break.
This week is crickets around here, we closed for the first half of the week and are doing a one night get-a-way to visit some family...my sister got engaged yesterday!.
Everyone leaves today. One room incoming for the next 3 days. One of us is off to enjoy grandson's 3rd b'day by taking him to the monster truck show at the fair (in another state). Other one has BIG plans to go to the beach, finally!

My last wedding group was hosting the Sunday brunch... so no breakfast needed. Well, except for the two little kids would like a muffin... and don't forget some coffee...
And when they all showed up in the dining room and started munching on the muffins I almost panicked!
=)
Kk.

Back