Join BedandBreakfast.com and PAII for $289 - a 47% Savings!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Join BedandBreakfast.com and PAII for $289 - a 47% Savings!
Unprecedented deal for non-members of both organizations!
BedandBreakfast.com becomes PAII’s largest Platinum Key Supporter and aims to help the organization grow and promote awareness that B&Bs are a "Better Way to Stay” than a cookie-cutter hotel. And to kick off the new partnership, PAII was able to secure the following unprecedented promotion for innkeepers.

BedandBreakfast.com and PAII are offering you a chance to become Silver Members in both organizations for a low price of $289 – a savings of 47%! BedandBreakfast.com has become PAII's largest Platinum Key Supporter and is offering this special deal for non-members of both organizations.

BedandBreakfast.com, the largest international travel website in the B&B industry and a division of HomeAway, Inc., has partnered up with the Professional Association of Innkeepers International to become a Platinum Key Supporter and PAII's largest patron.

To view the press release in its entirety, please click here.

Promotion ends Friday, August 20, 2010. Must not have been a member of BedandBreakfast.com for more than 90 days.

not a good deal?.
The PAII part of it is OK - for me the 800 lb gorilla is blech! They will not be happy until they control every aspect of an innkeepers business and therefore can charge whatever they want to expecting you to be happy as they do it. Yes, it is business and they can do whatever they want. I opted to tell them goodbye because what they wanted to charge me for what I was getting in return was nowhere near what they claimed the ROI would be as I paid for 3 rooms that same as a 20 room inn paid. Sad thing is - they then upped the ante on the 20 room inns with their Diamond classification! It is "such a deal" this year and then the hammer comes down at renewal time. Just my personal feelings.......

not a good deal?.
It is a great deal if you are planning to join either! I joined PAii when they were doing a special promotion with Tripadvisor business listing. So far, I have not felt any obvious benefits of either but I decided to give it a try. PAii is an organization I feel will benefit my business as long as I take the initiative to listen.
Bed and Breakfast directory has had many 'reviews' of sorts on this forum....some praise them and some ....well, don't. I for one have been on both sides of this issue and while I do not care for a lot of their business decisions, they are currently providing me a good bit of traffic to my site, so I will stay with them until the day where the cost out ways the results. At this point, they are #2 referrer, with bbonline #1 - as directory listings go.
If you currently do not have a listing with this directory and you have all the business you care to have, I say do not bite with this offer and just sign up with PAii alone. Now with the levels of membership, it makes it a no brainer to be a member.

Back