Joy!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
B&B full house! Nothing but hilarious laugher coming from the guests in the parlor, for the past 90 minutes! You just have to laugh with them when you hear the outbursts!!! LOVE IT! This is one of the reasons we love having a B&B!!!

Sunshine said:
B&B full house! Nothing but hilarious laugher coming from the guests in the parlor, for the past 90 minutes! You just have to laugh with them when you hear the outbursts!!! LOVE IT! This is one of the reasons we love having a B&B!!!
...until a guest at the opposite end of the house complains about the people laughing in the parlor!

I am looking forward to breakfast when my Vets and their wives come down for breakfast - they both chose the same breakfast time!!! It is so interesting to hear what they did and where they have been.
I had a phone call tonight from an October guest who left some money for our Vets. He forgot he had left some and was calling to tell me he was going to send a check. I told he he had already done it. They must have really enjoyed it here - I was floored by the call.
And Sunshine, I have had times like that here and it is the most wonderful sound an innkeeper can hear (in my opinion!).

Sunshine said:
...until a guest at the opposite end of the house complains about the people laughing in the parlor!.
Arkansawyer said:
Sunshine said:
...until a guest at the opposite end of the house complains about the people laughing in the parlor!
The Joy here, is they ALL know each other and came together! They took the entire house.

Back