Jumping on the family vacation bandwagon

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Again pulling from that article I read today...there's a family here tonight and I have had to go around and lock all of the unbooked guest rooms because the kids are all over the house. Little footyprints all over the carpets in the unoccupied rooms (before I got them locked-about 10 minutes after they checked in). One kid (following home rules, I guess) removed his shoes upon entry but wouldn't pick them up and take them with him, 'Why should I?' (Perfectly logical but highly annoying.)
Please parents, give the kids a heads up before entering. Let them know the expectations.
I thought we were covered as we had put them all together where they couldn't bother anyone, but we got another booking and now they are right over the heads of the other guests. I should have moved the other guests...

Morticia said:
I thought we were covered as we had put them all together where they couldn't bother anyone, but we got another booking and now they are right over the heads of the other guests. I should have moved the other guests...
I'm sure the other guests concur. Or at least they will before tomorrow morning comes around.

Morticia said:
I'm sure the other guests concur. Or at least they will before tomorrow morning comes around..
The other guest overstayed their welcome by 3 hours, so I guess they think they're even.

Morticia said:
I'm sure the other guests concur. Or at least they will before tomorrow morning comes around..
The other guest overstayed their welcome by 3 hours, so I guess they think they're even.
Yes, they do have ways of getting even, don't they?
Or maybe they just want a few hours of peace.

Morticia said:
Yes, they do have ways of getting even, don't they?
Or maybe they just want a few hours of peace.
I don't think that was it. I think they wanted to waste some of my time.

Back