Just...EEEWWWW!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to gross Innsider a little more, I just remembered hearing a foot fact this last weekend.. and confirmed this on the 'how stuff works' site:
With more than 250,000 sweat glands each, your feet are among the most perspiring parts of the body. In one day, each foot can produce more than a pint of sweat!
Now that is EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!.
This is why I don't like people to take off their shoes. It suites me much better if they leave them on. I don't want stinky foot oil on the floor or rugs.

Don't you wipe the table and use placemats and plates when serving food outside? What's the big deal?.
I think the "big deal" is that feet really don't belong on tables. I can hardly tolerate feet on coffee tables (speaking about my boys in my home now), that's why in my house, those are pretty high and would put the offender in an uncomfortable position. For that guest to have thought of putting her feet on the table is unbelievable and then, when told to not do that, just laugh is grounds for
broken_heart.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
I think the "big deal" is that feet really don't belong on tables. I can hardly tolerate feet on coffee tables (speaking about my boys in my home now), that's why in my house, those are pretty high and would put the offender in an uncomfortable position. For that guest to have thought of putting her feet on the table is unbelievable and then, when told to not do that, just laugh is grounds for
broken_heart.gif
I'm totally with you on INDOOR tables. But, this is on the patio furniture where, as previously stated, it is assaulted from everything in nature. Granted, this practice is somewhat undignified and inapropriate.
In our rustic outdoor setting, it's no biggy. However, I can see a problem in a more formal setting. I guess you're going to tell me I can't trim my toenails at the dinner table either.

Don't you wipe the table and use placemats and plates when serving food outside? What's the big deal?.
broken_heart.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
broken_heart.gif
I'm totally with you on INDOOR tables. But, this is on the patio furniture where, as previously stated, it is assaulted from everything in nature. Granted, this practice is somewhat undignified and inapropriate.
In our rustic outdoor setting, it's no biggy. However, I can see a problem in a more formal setting. I guess you're going to tell me I can't trim my toenails at the dinner table either.
I do get grossed out at nail clippings on the nightstand when I am cleaning, but that is, I guess, better than at the breakfast table.

broken_heart.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
broken_heart.gif
I am afraid I will have to tell you to stop it with the toenails
rolleyes.gif
I do not wish to find them in my omlette

broken_heart.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
broken_heart.gif
Proud Texan said:
I guess you're going to tell me I can't trim my toenails at the dinner table either.
Nor in the movie theater (I was flabbergasted), nor in the cubicle whether your office mate is there or not. Heck, in my case, not even in the same room I'm in. That has got to be one of THE most grating noises in the world. Clip clip clip. Ugh.

broken_heart.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
broken_heart.gif
Proud Texan said:
I guess you're going to tell me I can't trim my toenails at the dinner table either.
Nor in the movie theater (I was flabbergasted), nor in the cubicle whether your office mate is there or not. Heck, in my case, not even in the same room I'm in. That has got to be one of THE most grating noises in the world. Clip clip clip. Ugh.
Ok, you're all just trying to get me to puke now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too funny.

I will admit, I am not a foot person! I rarely go barefooted and rarely even wear sandals. I have what I consider nice looking feet so it's not an ugly factor but I feel naked if my feet are bare. I don't like it when friends come over and take their sandals off and walk in my house in their bare feet, yuck!

I will admit, I am not a foot person! I rarely go barefooted and rarely even wear sandals. I have what I consider nice looking feet so it's not an ugly factor but I feel naked if my feet are bare. I don't like it when friends come over and take their sandals off and walk in my house in their bare feet, yuck!.
Like the new picture - funny change, when most of the others are going further under cover!

I will admit, I am not a foot person! I rarely go barefooted and rarely even wear sandals. I have what I consider nice looking feet so it's not an ugly factor but I feel naked if my feet are bare. I don't like it when friends come over and take their sandals off and walk in my house in their bare feet, yuck!.
Like the new picture - funny change, when most of the others are going further under cover!
Copperhead said:
Well, I could put my real name and it wouldn't matter since I'm not an innkeeper...yet
teeth_smile.gif
! That's me sipping a latte at Starbucks in Freeport, ME.
I hate it when you guys go "further undercover", it makes it harder for me to try to dig and figure out who you are
wink_smile.gif

Same here. Good looking feet. Don't like to look at feet, crusty or pedicured. Hate wearing sandals will always were something on my feet. Do not take your shoes off in my house
angry_smile.gif

Same here. Good looking feet. Don't like to look at feet, crusty or pedicured. Hate wearing sandals will always were something on my feet. Do not take your shoes off in my house
angry_smile.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
angry_smile.gif
I have friends that are almost shocked into a heart attack on the rare occasion I have worn sandals! I'm glad to hear there are others like me
confused_smile.gif

I am barefoot right now and wear sandles most of the year. Although I don't paint my toenails.
whattha.gif

I wear socks all winter....
wink_smile.gif
YellowSocks said:
wink_smile.gif
Are they.................................................YELLOW SOCKS?!
GeorgiaGirl said:
YellowSocks said:
wink_smile.gif
They were white socks, but since she's been wearin' em all winter, they're now yellow. eeeew!

wink_smile.gif
YellowSocks said:
wink_smile.gif
GeorgiaGirl said:
YellowSocks said:
wink_smile.gif
Why, yes!
And I have many, many pairs so no, PT, they didn't get yellow from lack of washing. I gave up on finding yellow socks in the store, though... I bought white socks and dye them yellow.
But you can't see them when I wear boots.
cry_smile.gif

=)
Kk.

Back