Just in case anyone missed this...TripAdvisor's 2011 Travelers' Choice Family Awards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Virginia Tops TripAdvisor's 2011 Travelers' Choice Family Awards[/h2]
-Williamsburg and Virginia Beach Recognized as Top Family Destinations-
http://www.virginia.org/pressroom/release.asp?id=260
YEAH BABY! WE GOTCHYA COVERED.
VIRGINIA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD!
Come out and party like its 1799! (Go Charlottesville Wine Country! from another article I saw today)

Side track alert: Floyd, VA, was covered as "One of the Six Best Places to LIve You've Never Heard Of" by Mother Earth News magazine last month.
Really interesting article.

Side track alert: Floyd, VA, was covered as "One of the Six Best Places to LIve You've Never Heard Of" by Mother Earth News magazine last month.
Really interesting article..
Penelope said:
Really interesting article.
Thank P for mentioning that. I tweeted it on and on. I blog our nearby FLOYD quite often. Some people go nuts travelling S curves up to Floyd from here (which is an historic and very notorious road). There are festivals coming up - Floyd began as an alternative homesteading area, grow your own and all that. Every year many never go home after some of the big music festivals, they love it so much.
Anyone interested can stay with us! The offer is open, any time. :)

Back