Quantcast

Just in Theory

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
If a guest showed up and is looking to relocate to your area from out of state and JUST graduated from Massage Therapy school...
I know I am being selfish, but hey I am a business, maybe I can write a reference?
Okay back to my work, didn't think you would agree with me.

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously? Write a reference for someone you've never met before they ask for the reference? Did you at least ask for a sample of their learning?

JBloggs

Reaction score
Seriously? Write a reference for someone you've never met before they ask for the reference? Did you at least ask for a sample of their learning?.
Alibi Ike said:
Seriously? Write a reference for someone you've never met before they ask for the reference? Did you at least ask for a sample of their learning?
SMILE PLEASE it is a joke, a newly graduated massage therapist just checked in...

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Seriously? Write a reference for someone you've never met before they ask for the reference? Did you at least ask for a sample of their learning?.
Alibi Ike said:
SMILE PLEASE it is a joke, a newly graduated massage therapist just checked in...
Tell her you would be happy to have her come do massages if she is insured and that she will have to give you a sample before you can recommend her :)
Which reminds me..I need to let mine know to heat up some stones for my massage tomorrow. Nothing better than hot rocks:)

Samster

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be great if you could have a complimentary massage to see if you should refer your guests to her if she relocates there.