Just one of those days when you're ecstatic to be an innkeeper!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Had a full house with just the LOVELIEST people! Everyone so glad to be here, so happy to talk to each other, just love everything and expressing appreciation for every little thing you do.
And plenty of cross-connections made with other guests, situations where it seems the people were just destined to meet and you're glad to be a part of it. I truly love these kinds of mornings.
Keep 'em coming!!!
teeth_smile.gif

Those are the days that make us love this business and forget the more unsavory situations. Glad you had a great one!

Ive had nice people in for 3 days straight they have mostly left today, Room 7,5,4 and 1 are here for a toy fair and are hilarious! all have rebooked for next year's fair already. (the fair has signed a contract till 2020) then the rest are nurses here for a research conference all nice people and one young couple with a baby. The young couple with a baby had an extra case they didn't want to take with them as it was damaged so have given it to the south african's as they have bought so much stuff they needed an extra bag so that worked out really well. Room 2 has a broken foot so is currently pottering round harrogate with one of DH's croc's on one foot as it is the perfect size to fit on her bandaged foot (you wouldn't get that service in a hotel!) Plus really nice people over the weekend for Model Enginering who are all comming again next year as soon as the dates come out. Room 9 who was a lady from Thailand was a bit hard work due to the language barrier but told me she had had a lovely time (she was in a vacation rental with 4 others but they were going home so she came to us for 2 days) somewhere between the rental and us she lost the keys to the padlock on her suitcase! luckily she found them in the morning! had about a millon little bags. was a job getting them into the taxi I can tell you! They have all restored my faith in humanity! and quite a few have written nice reviews on trip adviser and laterooms so I am doubly chuffed as they have done it all on their own.

How awsome! We are pretty slow the next couple weeks then busy till end of June. You are right, nice and wonderful guests make the job amazing-good for you!

After the ones I had earlier this week....I'm SO glad to have the two couples I had last night. Purly delightful!!! One couple bought a pair of mugs already, and the other one wants to order a set of Comphy sheets!! Whoopee!!

Fantastic!! I just had a week of nice. Last Saturday an innkeeper & hubby were here and Monday my sister came. They left this morning. I miss them!!!

Back