Just shoot me...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
It is a balmy, albeit foggy, 69 degrees here. Just heard guests leaving the house saying, 'Good thing we have the A/C on in the rooms.' Ugh. Open the dang windows. They just got in the car to drive 2 blocks to eat after complaining about walking up the stairs to get in the house. When I get 'that old' just shoot me.
My electric bill this month will be a killer.

Pack them up and send them down here... I'll teach them a thing or two about suffering in the heat and humidity! 88% humidity right now (7:15pm) and no it is not raining, we just wish it would!

Pack them up and send them down here... I'll teach them a thing or two about suffering in the heat and humidity! 88% humidity right now (7:15pm) and no it is not raining, we just wish it would!.
Same thing here, CH! We need a good thunderstorm to cool things down a bit and get this out of here! ugh. But I won't be complaining when it's snowing somewhere this Fall and we're sitting on the front porch. :)

Well, we got a great thunderstorm but now it is even more disgusting out there than it was before the rain...temp dropped about 10 degrees but humidity went up by about 20%...the windows are all steamed!

Well, we got a great thunderstorm but now it is even more disgusting out there than it was before the rain...temp dropped about 10 degrees but humidity went up by about 20%...the windows are all steamed!.
That's happened here too. We really need rain here....I'll take it!

Well, we got a great thunderstorm but now it is even more disgusting out there than it was before the rain...temp dropped about 10 degrees but humidity went up by about 20%...the windows are all steamed!.
That's happened here too. We really need rain here....I'll take it!
Me too! I was glad to get it. But it's like trying to breathe water out there right now!!!

What I don't understand is why is 60-70 degrees warm in summer but "chilly" in fall or winter? It facinates me to no end? People are just SPOILED thats all and when its not their house its ok...doomasses!

What I don't understand is why is 60-70 degrees warm in summer but "chilly" in fall or winter? It facinates me to no end? People are just SPOILED thats all and when its not their house its ok...doomasses!.
birdwatcher said:
...doomasses!
Oh, thank you for that laugh this morning! One of my all time favorites...right up there with "tourons"!

Back