Just want to get this right regarding allowing service dogs in your B&B......

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this link works. gillumhouse please don't think that all saints will attack. This is a picture of our little one with the little two year old. The big guy took his turn too with the ice cream cone. I deleted that picture, but kept this one.
C:\Documents and Settings\Patricia M. Scannell\My Documents\My Picture\timdaisy.jpg.
trishany said:
please don't think that all saints will attack.
She didn't say all saints will attack. What she said was that any dog, no matter how sweet and loving, can have the potential of danger when confronted with a tall, squeaky, bumping, limping, lopsided man.
=)
Kk.
My hubby had 18 surgeries, after he was hit head on by a driver who crossed a double yellow line. The driver who hit him, his wife and a two year old little boy died.
Hubby was in a wheel chair for a year. Didn't work for 2 years. He had 18 surgeries. One foot fused and the other was fused 25%. Plates in both wrists.
We and gillumhouse went thru the same horrendous stuff . He IS a tall, squeaky, bumping, limping, lopsided man.
Wheelchairs, crutches, IV stands, vans picking him up to go to physical therapy, nurses, alot of steel, hospital beds -- I could go on and on, -- none of this phased our saints.
BUT, the subject was if a person with braces or a hat would make our saints attack? pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
Trish please stop this thread. Please. It is getting way too personal. It is about service dogs, not anyone elses. We have all answered the questions and rehashed them more than enough times.
Each person is responsible for their own B&B and what they do there. Can we please leave it at that?
Junieb -- You are exactly right! I just felt that I had to "stick up" for saint bernards.
Thanks, hope this is the end!
trishany said:
Junieb -- You are exactly right! I just felt that I had to "stick up" for saint bernards.
Thanks, hope this is the end!
Thank you. Appreciate it.
wink_smile.gif

Back