Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STOP! Is this YOUR photo?
Edited to add: I am really scared now.
I have a photo of two "DR's" who travel with little stuffed animals, they hike all over the world with them, every time I was going to blog about it, it kinda freaked me out. They WANTED me to blog about them! I have the photos...

Guess it takes all kinds
omg_smile.gif

That would creep me out!
But there could be a logical explanation. I do get guests from time to time that are in town to either drop off or pick up a doll from our local doll hospital. This person is nationally known and works miracles. In town the other day a lady walked into a rest. we were dining, carrying an old beat up box. We told her she had to order at the counter and she asked if we would keep an eye on the box. When she returned we asked if she had found a treasure (antique dist.) and she laughed said no nothing interesting really and pulled out a doll head. She was surprised I knew why she had it there.

where my Grandmother lived they had a doll hospital - freeked me out as a child!

Ok, you wanna really freak out?! THIS was my aunt's doll as a child, we named him Edgar, after the zombie in Men in Black. She hated him, because he is so scary, he has her teeth marks in his forehead. My grandmother, who was a maternity nurse in the 1930's bought it because it was advertised as the most realistic newborn at the time (1940's). She gave the doll to my daughter and told her to love him, because no one else did, and she did!!! Now he is the family heirloom and we take crazy pictures with him...
med_edgar_0.jpg

Those dolls and doll heads made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the giggle

Ok, you wanna really freak out?! THIS was my aunt's doll as a child, we named him Edgar, after the zombie in Men in Black. She hated him, because he is so scary, he has her teeth marks in his forehead. My grandmother, who was a maternity nurse in the 1930's bought it because it was advertised as the most realistic newborn at the time (1940's). She gave the doll to my daughter and told her to love him, because no one else did, and she did!!! Now he is the family heirloom and we take crazy pictures with him...
med_edgar_0.jpg
med_MaPanekcollection1.jpg

Or your could have these. They were made by my late m-i-l. I am giving each grandchild and kid one as fast as I can. I thought I had a larger version here.

Does it have a button which turns the head 360degrees? It ought to.......
confused_smile.gif

Back