K-Cup organizer

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedwin

Reaction score
I know several innkeepers use the Keurig style single-serve coffee machines. I just came across this attractive K-Cup organizer at Amazon.

Will that hold the Keurig on top? Is it strong enough? Otherwise, great spot for the sugars and creamers.

It is a drawer so supposed to sit below the machine, I would hate for someone to make a mess and have those destroyed tho. I know, how could I even say that, because that is what it is!
This morning the guest (second night) standing right beside the coffee, at the coffee area says to me "Are you making coffee now?" I said "It is right beside you there" "Oh" he says.
Again, no not making this up. People can't find their way out of a paper sack lately!

Just noticed that the lastest Consumer Reports has their ratings on "pod coffeemakers" that produce a single cup of coffee by forcing water through a packet of coffee.
  1. Senseo Supreme SL7832 (score 76) $125
  2. Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Circolo (score 76) $150
  3. Invento Cafe My Invento HK10M (score 72) $120
The $100 Keurig Mini Plus B31 came in 6th with a score of 58
The $100 Keurig B40 Brewing System came in 12th with a score of 45
The $250 Breville-Keurig Single Serve BKC600XL came in 13th with a score of 42

There are plenty of k-cup varieties that everyone can be satisfied with one of the flavors. One thing that I love about the k-cups is that there are many reputable coffee producers who have a k-cup. There are plenty of great shops like starbucks, dunkin donuts, green mountain coffee and the list goes on. K-cups only continue to streangthen their market share as more flavors are created and brands that are creating those flavors. I continue to be excited about the new flavors that keep coming out and I think that the keurig machine will continue to have its place in the coffee market.

Back