Ka yak.com and bedan dbreakf ast.com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
The B&B's in my area already have a page on Kayak and all the links under "website" go to B&B dot com( the correct page). I guess it is nice that we are not losing that traffic but a little odd that it looks like they posed as us and made a page.

Interesting. It's all the info I uploaded. I certainly didn't upload that website link. I'm going to have to log into my account and see if that can be fixed.
Interesting again. All of my info is listed in the account. bb.com is NOT listed at all. I resubmitted it. I'll see what happens.

The reviews on our listing are from BanB.com, mostly, as well. I DO recall this topic came up yonks ago on this forum and was addressed.

It is also coming up in the other thread. It seems B&B.com has their links in our listing. At least it goes to my page on their site. but still that is odd.

It's still in process. Probably have to wait now until next week.

Thanks, same with our B&B. Just asked them to change it, we'll see if they respond

Back