Keep on keepin' on

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I will continue to toss out positive quotes and bits of innfo I find to help lift somebody up. The weather is not always grey, the guests are not always pitas, most of the time we have wonderful guests who love what we offer, most of the time we have perfect weather and beautiful days in this business.
Just wanted to mention that as sometimes our discussions go down and stay down. I am thankful for you. I am thankful for my family, spouse and all their hard work and want to say "Keep on keepin' on!" We only have today to worry about and do our thang. Let's git r done!
I have a video from my favorite Paul Thorn to share:

I had a guest need an early check out this morning so he paid the night before and just popped his key on the desk on the way out. We barely saw him as he was here for work but he left a nice note saying he had a nice time, that he liked his room and it had been really comfortable. Bless people like that make up for everything. (he comes from a local firm so he gets a free upgrade when he comes next lol)

We get the nicest comments in our guest room journals. We're going to update our website with some of the them.

Thank YOU! I appreciate it!
regular_smile.gif
It takes a lot less energy to stay positive....but sometimes we slip to the negative so I am glad that you're reminding us of the good things in life!

Thanks JB...it's been a rough couple of weeks here...I'm just too pooped to pop!

I had a guest need an early check out this morning so he paid the night before and just popped his key on the desk on the way out. We barely saw him as he was here for work but he left a nice note saying he had a nice time, that he liked his room and it had been really comfortable. Bless people like that make up for everything. (he comes from a local firm so he gets a free upgrade when he comes next lol).
Amen! I love this forum!
Riki

Back