Keeping a Good Front

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I could handle everything a innkeeper could have thrown at them, but I tell you, this has to be one of the hardest. So sorry. But my you smile when you think of all the fun times you had with your your dog.

That is really tough
sad_smile.gif
We have an 18 1/2 year old dog who has been having more good than bad days lately, but it is only a matter of time before I think we will have to put her down. She has back problems and there are days when she really can't get around. If she seemed like she was in pain, I would have made the trip to the vet awhile ago. I made my dh go & talk to the vet about what we should do because I just couldn't handle it. Our son will be here next week to help me out and I wanted him to see her again. They grew up together.
I feel your pain....
So sorry. We are here for you!.
Have you tried accupuncture? It worked with our dog. Also if it is arthritis, they have good drugs for that as well, Rimadyl is one.
She takes Rimadyl.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It truely is heartbreaking.
Riki

thanks.... today is better than yesterday which was better than the day before... time does heal!

A tough loss, my heart goes out to you. Good to hear it's getting better. Remember the good times. This got me to thinking about pets in my life and was surprised at the flood of animal events that popped into my head. A lot of smiles. Keep hanging.

my condolences... i have an 18 year old kittie that is my pride & joy! she is very healthy but my fear is that within the coming times i will have to learn to adjust to life without her. my vet has this poem hanging in his office. you have probably seen it before but ,regardless, may you find some comfort within in. http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Back