Keypad comes back to bite us...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Guests left around 10 AM, checked-out, stuff gone. Around 10:45 I hear walking in the room they had occupied. Sure enough, kid had used code to come back in the house. (Not sure where kid had been up to that point, not in the house, thought they were long gone.)
I was SO done with that family I didn't say anything to the kid. I had been waiting for this sort of thing to happen at some point...

Hopefully you hadn't cleaned the bathroom at 10:20 and he just popped back to use it.

i'ts because they LOVE you and your place ... just had to use the facilities (bed or pillow) once more ....
key pad or key, unlocked by mistake, or let in by another .... you just knew he had to come back for one last go ......
devil_smile.gif

i'ts because they LOVE you and your place ... just had to use the facilities (bed or pillow) once more ....
key pad or key, unlocked by mistake, or let in by another .... you just knew he had to come back for one last go ......
devil_smile.gif
Haha! Seashanty, you crack me up sometimes
regular_smile.gif
I hope you're hanging in there with your busy season too!
Will all your guests get a shower cap on their way out the door?? tee hee...

yes, good idea ... especially if it's raining - cuz when it rains, it RAINS!
could stamp the little boxes with the inn name on it. hmmmm

WEll you already knew that family does not kow how to hold their water!

could stamp the little boxes with the inn name on it. hmmmm.
You could use the shower caps to cover the fruit dishes on the tables if you plate before the guests arrive .... that way you keep the fruit flies off
tounge_smile.gif

could stamp the little boxes with the inn name on it. hmmmm.
You could use the shower caps to cover the fruit dishes on the tables if you plate before the guests arrive .... that way you keep the fruit flies off
tounge_smile.gif

Speaking of covering fruit...Have any of you tried those GREEN BAGS advertised on TV? I saw some in Walmart last week and bought some. They are really fantastic and they DO WORK. I put in bananas and they kept a week without turning brown and getting mushy. Something that actually sounded too good to be true..really did work
teeth_smile.gif

Back