Killing Time, Waiting for Guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I have decided to try to have a plate of pretzels with mustard in the rooms on arrival. It is something different from cookies, etc that are the usual snacks. My guests sounded as if she was glad to hear the pretzels and the fruit baskets were in the rooms. She sounded hungry - no restaurants open at 3 AM here, not even this one. Breakfast is at 7:30 - was not worth going to bed for. It was a 2-room rez with 11 horses! 3 in the bard amd 8 in the paddock.
Here is one of the plates of pretzels -
Pretzelsanyone.jpg

kathleen, by 9 am i'd be snoozing!!! i hope you are! pretzels look great .... mmmmmm .... pretzels ..... (dream bubble appearing overhead)

kathleen, by 9 am i'd be snoozing!!! i hope you are! pretzels look great .... mmmmmm .... pretzels ..... (dream bubble appearing overhead).
I started trying to snooze at 1:30 and finally the phone stopped ringing around 4. I got 2 solid hours before band rehearsal. Thanks. They are soooo good. I like homey mustard better than the spicy brown.

Back