Kitchen gadgets

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spiralizer but rarely use it. I'd love to take a garnishing class, though and learn how to make all sorts of interesting garnishes with fruits and veggies and chocolate.
The mandolin gets used more for personal use than for the B&B and we love it.

OH, the Guilt! I have a spiralizer ... still in the box.
Never thought about having a mandolin in the kitchen. Could play tunes for guests I guess.
wink_smile.gif
I've used my spiralizer twice...................in two years.
embaressed_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
Throw it in your suitcase. Come for a visit. I'll buy an electrical adapter. ;-)

Never thought about having a mandolin in the kitchen. Could play tunes for guests I guess.
wink_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
Throw it in your suitcase. Come for a visit. I'll buy an electrical adapter. ;-)
Morticia said:
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
Morticia said:
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
Morticia said:
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
Hey! What? No invite? MINE hasn't even been out of the box! I feel so rejected ...
broken_heart.gif

wink_smile.gif
embaressed_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
Morticia said:
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
Morticia said:
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
Hey! What? No invite? MINE hasn't even been out of the box! I feel so rejected ...
broken_heart.gif

seashanty said:
Highlands John said:
Morticia said:
Highlands John said:
embaressed_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
broken_heart.gif
I knew that was going to come back to bite me! And you're a few thousand miles closer!
heart.gif

Morticia said:
The twisty orange slice is getting old.
You're not supposed to keep using the same one!!!!
tounge_smile.gif

I put a spring of curly leafed parsley on each breakfast, it's surprising how the dark green lifts the appearance, also there was a marked lift in the appreciation of breakfast when I started doing it.
During the winter we buy it in pots in the supermarket, this time of year we grow our own.

Morticia said:
tounge_smile.gif

I put a spring of curly leafed parsley on each breakfast, it's surprising how the dark green lifts the appearance, also there was a marked lift in the appreciation of breakfast when I started doing it.
During the winter we buy it in pots in the supermarket, this time of year we grow our own..
Highlands John said:
Morticia said:
tounge_smile.gif

During the winter we buy it in pots in the supermarket, this time of year we grow our own.
Wow.... I first read "we buy pot in the supermarket, this time of year we grow our own"..... So I thought you would but a pot leaf as garnish to your breakfasts.... that might actually drum up business :)

Morticia said:
tounge_smile.gif

During the winter we buy it in pots in the supermarket, this time of year we grow our own..
I told Gomez about the orange slice this morning. He laughed.

Morticia said:
tounge_smile.gif

I told Gomez about the orange slice this morning. He laughed.
tounge_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Back