Know your costs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Innspiration for innkeepers - we discuss this and are amazed at times how many innkeepers have no idea what their costs are.
[h2] [/h2]
[h2]Know your costs[/h2]
larryjanesky-bemail-header-abstract-red-gradient.jpg

There’s one thing worse than no sale – an unprofitable one.
Are you making money on some sales only to lose it on others?
[COLOR= rgb(91, 91, 91)]Find out.[/COLOR]

and
[h2]TGWD[/h2]
There’s a lot of people out there. If we were all the same we’d be bored to death.
Appreciate the differences in people and you’ll do better with them, and feel better about yourself.
[COLOR= rgb(91, 91, 91)]Thank God we’re different.[/COLOR]

and
[h2]TGWD[/h2]
There’s a lot of people out there. If we were all the same we’d be bored to death.
Appreciate the differences in people and you’ll do better with them, and feel better about yourself.
[COLOR= rgb(91, 91, 91)]Thank God we’re different.[/COLOR].
Joey Bloggs said:
and
[h2]TGWD[/h2]
[COLOR= rgb(91, 91, 91)]Thank God we’re different.[/COLOR]
That is very true. The important factor is to know what type of personality you have and how to best relate to other types... the Myers Briggs Personality Test is a great way to find out your personality so you can better understand how to relate to others.

Joey Bloggs said:
Innspiration for innkeepers - we discuss this and are amazed at times how many innkeepers have no idea what their costs are.
Knowing my costs is what keeps me sane (and calm) when I am explaining for the umpteenth time that no, I cannot cut the price any lower, and the person on the other end of the phone escalates in frustration with me intead of just calling the place up the road.

Back