Kosher?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And why I really try to not get wound up about these things...NONE of the party of 4 show up for breakfast..
Alibi Ike said:
And why I really try to not get wound up about these things...NONE of the party of 4 show up for breakfast.
I would be spittin' mad!!!!!!
I am so glad I don't have to deal with the breakfast nonsense most of you experience. With our breakfast delivery, we knock and run. We've never had someone leave their breakfast. Not eat much, sure, but at least they bring it in to their room...could be 30 minutes after we leave it and it's cold, but they still eat it.
I don't know how you do it sometimes!

Incorrect. You can buy packaged bagels and cream cheese. Bottled Juice. Prepackaged (sealed) fruit like Del Monte. Paper plates paper cups and packaged knife/fork/napkin.

And why I really try to not get wound up about these things...NONE of the party of 4 show up for breakfast..
Alibi Ike said:
And why I really try to not get wound up about these things...NONE of the party of 4 show up for breakfast.
I am so glad I don't have to deal with the breakfast nonsense most of you experience. With our breakfast delivery, we knock and run. We've never had someone leave their breakfast. Not eat much, sure, but at least they bring it in to their room...could be 30 minutes after we leave it and it's cold, but they still eat it.
Worse still is we cannot budge them out of the room. We just went up for the THIRD time and they're in the shower. YES, AFTER NOON.
No more groups without every credit card on file so I can charge for this crap.

Alibi Ike said:
Worse still is we cannot budge them out of the room. We just went up for the THIRD time and they're in the shower. YES, AFTER NOON.
Alibi Ike said:
Wait, the Kosher room are the no-show and now the no-vacaters?
pita.gif

Charge the card of whoever is on file!!!

Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

SERIOUS??? THEY'RE THE SAME ONES?????

Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

One and the same.

Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

One and the same.
Alibi Ike said:
One and the same.
These people need a kick in the tuchas.

Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

One and the same.
Alibi Ike said:
One and the same.
These people need a kick in the tuchas.
That they do.

drum roll please...and now the baton is handed back to Ike.
baton.jpg

Pita baton
I definitely had the baton last weekend. Oh yeah baby, it was all over me like white on rice, I was even doing the flaming baton twirling act...
jennifer_marcus_baton_twirler_twirling.jpg

Now Ike can officially pass it on to someone else...

Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
pita.gif
Ok, I truly hate that this happened to Ike, but it is cracking me up, this language we have that NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD but us would ever understand!!!!

Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
pita.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
pita.gif
Ok, I truly hate that this happened to Ike, but it is cracking me up, this language we have that NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD but us would ever understand!!!!
Don Draper said:
Joey Bloggs said:
pita.gif
cheers.gif

Back