Kurse of the Keurig - it causes blindness

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a guest drank coffee in the forest and there was no Keurig available would they still want the Keurig?
If it's such a headache, get rid of the dang thing. Problem solved.

It is named Christian Louboutin for the reason that man who create Christian Louboutin shoes. At the same time, it's helpful to reduce the risk of injury for the player. If you think your feet should be protected well during the strenuous exercise, the Christian Louboutin Pumps are the right choice for you. There are many Cheap Christian Louboutin Heels from our shop. If you want to learn more informations of those Christian Louboutin Boots, please visite our website http://www.louboutinshopsale.com/. Are you looking for a comfortable shoes? We are ready for you to give you great discount Christian Louboutin Sandals and best service.

If you are looking for a pair of pretty UGG Boots, you shouldn't miss this chance for purchasing UGG Classic Cardy Boots this season in our shop. Ugg Bailey Button would give people such a deep impression. UGG Classic Short Boots appreciate it not only by the high quality with steady innovations but also by its stylish designs. There is no doubt that it could go well with you casual outfits. There are many kinds of UGG Classic Tall Boots for different ages and tastes online. So pick up your own UGG Sandals now.

One of the Inn's I go to serves frenched pressed coffee with breakfast. They also have a Keurig for none breakfast times. During breakfast they put a 'cozy', for lack of a better term, over the Keurig so it is out of site.

One of the Inn's I go to serves frenched pressed coffee with breakfast. They also have a Keurig for none breakfast times. During breakfast they put a 'cozy', for lack of a better term, over the Keurig so it is out of site..
cherry64 said:
One of the Inn's I go to serves frenched pressed coffee with breakfast. They also have a Keurig for none breakfast times. During breakfast they put a 'cozy', for lack of a better term, over the Keurig so it is out of site.
cherry64...long time no hear from! How goes your quest to be innkeepers? I hope you haven't given up!

One of the Inn's I go to serves frenched pressed coffee with breakfast. They also have a Keurig for none breakfast times. During breakfast they put a 'cozy', for lack of a better term, over the Keurig so it is out of site..
cherry64 said:
cherry64...long time no hear from! How goes your quest to be innkeepers? I hope you haven't given up!
Little Blue said:
cherry64 said:
Hey Little Blue! We are currently actively looking for innkeeper employment. :) I am super excited to finally get moving on the next leg of our life journey. I just wish it would come along quicker. LOL I had better luck when we were passively looking. There are alot of really great opportunities out there, we just need the right one to come along.

Back