Lactose Intolerant... Except They Don't really Seem to Know Their Own Diet?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just recently took over an Inn in Colorado. We've had someone nearly every day, that claims to be lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant. After watching them eat, my conclusion is that over half are just eating gluten free or lactose free because its popular. Most of our guest who really have the condition, know what they can eat, sometimes they even bring food with them.
When I first realized that some people were making my life more difficult (without reason) I was a little ruffled, but soon realized that if they were'nt buying the gluten free and lactose free products, I wouldn't be able to find anything for my guests that really needed to watch their diet.

Im allergic to something in Fish and Chips if I just have a bit I am ok but a full portion and I am as sick as a dog. If you know it disagrees with you don't do it!

Im allergic to something in Fish and Chips if I just have a bit I am ok but a full portion and I am as sick as a dog. If you know it disagrees with you don't do it!

We just recently took over an Inn in Colorado. We've had someone nearly every day, that claims to be lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant. After watching them eat, my conclusion is that over half are just eating gluten free or lactose free because its popular. Most of our guest who really have the condition, know what they can eat, sometimes they even bring food with them.
When I first realized that some people were making my life more difficult (without reason) I was a little ruffled, but soon realized that if they were'nt buying the gluten free and lactose free products, I wouldn't be able to find anything for my guests that really needed to watch their diet..
Welcome to the forum, Marvin!
welcome.gif

I not only have stayed at your beautiful inn but we looked at it as a purchase probably 10 years ago now when we thought we'd move back to Colorado from Texas....I guess a couple of owners back.
regular_smile.gif

Hope to hear more of your posts from beautiful Durango!!

When I first realized that some people were making my life more difficult (without reason) I was a little ruffled, but soon realized that if they were'nt buying the gluten free and lactose free products, I wouldn't be able to find anything for my guests that really needed to watch their diet..
oops...dup post but again, Welcome to the forum, Marvin!
welcome.gif

Finden Sie die neuste brautkleider 2012, Brautmode 2012 für Ihre Traum Brautkleid. Custom Brautkleid design nach dem Foto.brautkleider für den strand kurze brautkleider online kurze brautkleider onlineazer Panjang. "> Für Mode arbeiten grünes ballkleid brautkleid strandhochzeit , entschied sich die
Prinzessin zu einem langen Blazer Hosen Design. Er Schleier zwischen der Haube
Änderungen sind wie ein wrap mit ihrem Haar geformt und hing nach vorne.
Petunia Wahl dominiert
alle Sammlungen brautkleider abendkleider online abendkleider online schwangeren brautmode , unter anderem für Farbe Schleier.
brautkleid 34 brautkleid 34 brautmode große größen bar dresses online bar dresses online

brautmode brautkleider

Back