Last Minute Tax Questions

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happykeeper

Reaction score
Do you have last minute tax questions?
Our last minute tax question is "What line on Sch C do you use for food expenses?
Supplies or Other?
Can you help with last minute tax answers?

I put them under supplies. My tax problem always says - 'that seems high. are you sure?' and I always click yes and keep on going.
March 15? Mine aren't going in until this week, since we owe some money.

I put them under supplies. My tax problem always says - 'that seems high. are you sure?' and I always click yes and keep on going.
March 15? Mine aren't going in until this week, since we owe some money..
muirford said:
March 15? Mine aren't going in until this week, since we owe some money.
We file corporate tax forms, they're due Mar 15.

That made me smile!
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

I list the extras that don't have specific lines on the blanks at the end of the Schedule C. It has alwasy worked for me and I keep the same titles from year to year.

That made me smile!

It's pretty tough to find something to smile about while doing taxes, so take whatever you can!
angel_smile.gif

That made me smile!

It's pretty tough to find something to smile about while doing taxes, so take whatever you can!
angel_smile.gif

I am very fortunate that my partner does most of the heavy lifting on taxes.
I'm the one looking over the shoulder with all sorts of interesting questions.

Back