late arrivals?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, thank you! It will need some work on the remodel.
I am back to work this week at full time job, and am on night shift for the late arrivals as well. Sunday night had a lovely couple call at 6pm. "we are in xxx (which is 3 hrs away) and we will be a little late. We also need a dinner rec." Gads! They are even from this state! Not a big issue that they arrived at midnight since I was on a busy work call night as well and was awake.
Last night all came before 5pm, and by the time I arrived home from work husband had them settled. tonight same thing. I think I need to count the blessings as opposed to the late arrivals?! Maybe not only time to change the web page a bit, but time to change my attitude!
Love these insightful moments.
Thank you!!!

Observation here about late arrivals.... they are usually missing the full value of their B&B stay(throwing money away). I always have their cell, so call if its late and they are not here, then hide the key for them...but ....when they arrive they are not getting the short tour on how to run/use things at/in the B&B. Coffee machine is a grinds & brew(cant run it) jetted tub (wheres the on button) propane or electric fireplaces(wheres the button)cheese/cracker/water in their frig is free(some think they will be charged)key to the hot tub room(they have it but dont know it).. you get the point,they are not getting what they paid for being late....Mary in Bwater.

Back