Late breakfast!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
We finished breakfast at 12:30 today. Guests didn't even sit down until 10. We were talking the whole time. Some guests you just hit it off with.

I love it!! It is why we do what we do - we just wish we could hit it off with everyone AND have the time to spend with them - doesn't always work out that way unfortunately.

Ditto, if it werent for the "terrific" guests we would not be doing what we do.

now, THAT's the idyllic life that guests think innkeepers have. how lovely!

Thanks for sharing. I also love those days.
I had guests stay soon after I opened who suggested putting a little journal in each room and allow guests to write in it what brought them to town, or anything at all. I absolutely love when I open up the journal after someone leaves and there is a lovely thank you note of one sort or another. Makes MY day!

Thanks for sharing. I also love those days.
I had guests stay soon after I opened who suggested putting a little journal in each room and allow guests to write in it what brought them to town, or anything at all. I absolutely love when I open up the journal after someone leaves and there is a lovely thank you note of one sort or another. Makes MY day!.
That sounds like a really nice touch. we had a pair of our regular guests stay and have late breakfast with us (we all sit together) and then we had a nice chat while they played with my rabbits. (they are animal mad).

Back