Late breakfast?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We serve the breakfast at 8, 8:30 and 9. By 9:30 - I stop cooking- we are bed and BREAKFAST not bed and lunch.
April said:
We serve the breakfast at 8, 8:30 and 9. By 9:30 - I stop cooking- we are bed and BREAKFAST not bed and lunch
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

We serve the breakfast at 8, 8:30 and 9. By 9:30 - I stop cooking- we are bed and BREAKFAST not bed and lunch.
April said:
We serve the breakfast at 8, 8:30 and 9. By 9:30 - I stop cooking- we are bed and BREAKFAST not bed and lunch
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
We serve breakfast at 8:30 PERIOD.
We do have an add-on for our Romance Package called the "Lazy Morning Option". For an additional fee, we delay breakfast until 10 a.m. and checkout unitl 1 p.m. (still giving us enough time to flip the room before the next 3 pm check-in). It's become popular with honeymooners and somewhat lucrative.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
We do have an add-on for our Romance Package called the "Lazy Morning Option". For an additional fee, we delay breakfast until 10 a.m. and checkout unitl 1 p.m. (still giving us enough time to flip the room before the next 3 pm check-in). It's become popular with honeymooners and somewhat lucrative.
Proud Texan said:
Okay... what's the fee for this add-on? Maybe I'll give it a try.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
$25 as an upgrade to the romance package. If I were going to do this as a stand-alone, $75, at least. And breakfast would have to be delivered to the room. We just don't have the energy at 1 PM to be cleaning a room!

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
$25 as an upgrade to the romance package. If I were going to do this as a stand-alone, $75, at least. And breakfast would have to be delivered to the room. We just don't have the energy at 1 PM to be cleaning a room!
They're getting the same breakfast as the 8:30 crowd, so it's no biggy. We only have two rooms so with a 1 p.m. checkout, we can have it flipped by 1:45. There is no extra effort involved on our part and it can only be added to the romance package, which has a base price of $110. We sell a lot of Romance packages. It's easy money.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
They're getting the same breakfast as the 8:30 crowd, so it's no biggy. We only have two rooms so with a 1 p.m. checkout, we can have it flipped by 1:45. There is no extra effort involved on our part and it can only be added to the romance package, which has a base price of $110. We sell a lot of Romance packages. It's easy money.
Proud Texan said:
Teach me, oh wise one... what is your romance package and what's the add-ons to this romance package. What is the specific extra you charge for the late breakfast/late checkout add-on, not the package. Teach me... guru!

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
With 2 cottages or 2 housekeepers (or one really fast housekeeper) I could do so much more like this pkg! I want the housekeeper done and gone by 1 PM. At that point I am trying hard to stay awake. I just want to sit down, have lunch and take a nap.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
Proud Texan said:
Teach me, oh wise one... what is your romance package and what's the add-ons to this romance package. What is the specific extra you charge for the late breakfast/late checkout add-on, not the package. Teach me... guru!
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
$25, like I said earlier. He'll have to report back on the pkg specifics.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
With 2 cottages or 2 housekeepers (or one really fast housekeeper) I could do so much more like this pkg! I want the housekeeper done and gone by 1 PM. At that point I am trying hard to stay awake. I just want to sit down, have lunch and take a nap.
Alibi Ike said:
The housekeeper (for the most part) is also the cook, the accountant, the person replying to email and well, the guy I see in the mirror. The other housekeeper does a top to bottom cleaning on a regular basis and I've known her longer than I know my DH.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
Alibi Ike said:
The housekeeper (for the most part) is also the cook, the accountant, the person replying to email and well, the guy I see in the mirror. The other housekeeper does a top to bottom cleaning on a regular basis and I've known her longer than I know my DH.
We 'help' the housekeeper by cleaning 3 of the rooms after finishing up the breakfast. We've had faster housekeepers who could do the whole 7 rooms in 4 hours and take care of the laundry to boot. I didn't know what I had!

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
Alibi Ike said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
click here With the exception of the flowers, we have everything else in stock. We worked out a deal with a local florist to get a nice arrangement for a set price point that can be upgraded to a dozen roses.

April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
April said:
Awesome!
I like it!
cheers.gif
Proud Texan said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Proud Texan said:
Alibi Ike said:
We 'help' the housekeeper by cleaning 3 of the rooms after finishing up the breakfast. We've had faster housekeepers who could do the whole 7 rooms in 4 hours and take care of the laundry to boot. I didn't know what I had!
Alibi Ike said:
When my housekeeper is here, she cleans rooms. I make the beds and do the laundry. I need her to clean everything else. It's sort of a bit of a relaxing day for me, since I don't have to do all the cleaning and the bathrooms. Just the beds and the laundry.

Back