Late people are...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Either
a) inconsiderate and selfish or,
b) control freaks and like to make everyone wait on them.
c) all of the above
Okay go back to what you were doing. I just thought I would say that.
angry_smile.gif

Time to just go about your day. If you have muffins or bread, put them on the table with the coffee carafe and lock the kitchen door.
I start turning out the lights.

I learned yesterday with my 7:15 AM (you are on vacation you idiot - sleep in!!) that he does not eat much - so made a few Gillum House rolls and when he came down cooked up a couple eggs with purple basil from my herb garden, and the non-citric juice. Then my next breakfast is 9 AM so got the muffins baked and as I am getting ready to put everything in the oven DH comes in the kitchen demanding attention and they come down early. NOW they are upstairs and I am itching for them to leave. My hairdresser MAY be able to work me in for a whack & a doo - Saturday is no go because of homecoming. Trying to look good for Conference! - well as good as I can try to anyway.

I learned yesterday with my 7:15 AM (you are on vacation you idiot - sleep in!!) that he does not eat much - so made a few Gillum House rolls and when he came down cooked up a couple eggs with purple basil from my herb garden, and the non-citric juice. Then my next breakfast is 9 AM so got the muffins baked and as I am getting ready to put everything in the oven DH comes in the kitchen demanding attention and they come down early. NOW they are upstairs and I am itching for them to leave. My hairdresser MAY be able to work me in for a whack & a doo - Saturday is no go because of homecoming. Trying to look good for Conference! - well as good as I can try to anyway..
gillumhouse said:
My hairdresser MAY be able to work me in for a whack & a doo
What a great phrase!!! LOVE IT!
thumbs_up.gif

I learned yesterday with my 7:15 AM (you are on vacation you idiot - sleep in!!) that he does not eat much - so made a few Gillum House rolls and when he came down cooked up a couple eggs with purple basil from my herb garden, and the non-citric juice. Then my next breakfast is 9 AM so got the muffins baked and as I am getting ready to put everything in the oven DH comes in the kitchen demanding attention and they come down early. NOW they are upstairs and I am itching for them to leave. My hairdresser MAY be able to work me in for a whack & a doo - Saturday is no go because of homecoming. Trying to look good for Conference! - well as good as I can try to anyway..
gillumhouse said:
My hairdresser MAY be able to work me in for a whack & a doo
What a great phrase!!! LOVE IT!
thumbs_up.gif

She did work me in and as usual at least made my HAIR look gorgeous! Then DH wanted to take me to lunch (by now it is 3 PM) so I unlocked the front door, forwarded the phone, and went. It is a special day so I humored him - ass was ready in the room the guest was going to be in.
Phone rings at the restaurant - yep, guest is here, did already come in and although they reserved the shared bath guestrooms, is standing in the ONLY not ready guestroom, the one with a private bathroom. They were OK with it, found their room, were going to leave luggage and go meet up with the family (here for a reunion). So far, the brother who is already here has said he is leaving at 4 AM Monday, do not do breakfast. If the couple from today say the same - DH is off the hook Monday and I do not have to fix a breakfast tomorrow afternoon for Monday!! Murphy is certain to show his face.

Well late arrivals HERE, are not getting their monies worth. They have paid for a 4pm arrival but arrive at 10 to 12. They never get the "tour " and do not know how to run the coffee maker, fireplace, bikes (where + key), jetted tub hot tub questions are not answered, etc, etc, they just are throwing their money away but some do not care, some have a late plane flight, work problems, etc and so it is..........2 lates tonight :(

Back