Latest Video -- Ukulele Workshop Weekend

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched last night. Nicer backdrop and the uke videos were nice.

Hey guys, great videos! We met you guys (again) a few years back during a visit to Mt. View. Me, Patrick, and my wife Stacey (jones) Burnett went to Bryant High School with you and you were so kind to tell us all about your B&B experience and I even played Ukulele on the porch with your daughter.
Well, we have joined the fray, buying an Inn in Eureka Springs!
We’ve talked about doing a Ukulele weekend as well, but we’ll need to build our event pavilion first, it might be a few years, we’ll see, but thanks for the inspiration!
I have subscribed to your videos and look forward a to catching them. Take care!

Hey guys, great videos! We met you guys (again) a few years back during a visit to Mt. View. Me, Patrick, and my wife Stacey (jones) Burnett went to Bryant High School with you and you were so kind to tell us all about your B&B experience and I even played Ukulele on the porch with your daughter.
Well, we have joined the fray, buying an Inn in Eureka Springs!
We’ve talked about doing a Ukulele weekend as well, but we’ll need to build our event pavilion first, it might be a few years, we’ll see, but thanks for the inspiration!
I have subscribed to your videos and look forward a to catching them. Take care!.
Very cool!!! We're glad y'all took the plunge. We'll have to make a trip to come see you guys. :)

Back