Left superinn for Reservation Nexus

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
Nothing against SuperInn, we just wanted to the ability to use codes for groupons and the like. I have to say that i like the look that SuperInn achieves better then Reservation Nexus. It integrates into the site better. But SuperInn has a few too many steps in my opinion to making a booking. And one of them even I have a hard time finding out what to push for the next page. So hopefully!!!!

As someone who used to install property management systems in hotels, I chose Res Nexus when I open my Inn over 6 years ago and I still feel it's one of the best out there, both on front and back end, for both the customer and the Innkeeper and from a reporting and guest tracking standpoint.
It's not perfect but pretty darn good, and an affordable option

As someone who used to install property management systems in hotels, I chose Res Nexus when I open my Inn over 6 years ago and I still feel it's one of the best out there, both on front and back end, for both the customer and the Innkeeper and from a reporting and guest tracking standpoint.
It's not perfect but pretty darn good, and an affordable option.
agree.

Cool, i let my partner do that part as he works with it everyday. It seems fine. I hope I still get the emails when we get a reservaion.

Back