Lemon Rosemary Zucchini Bread

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Lemon Rosemary Zucchini Bread[/h1]
JB - I wonder if I should post a special save $10 by bringing me your homegrown veggies! I do not have a garden and many people do, I would love love love some of this fresh produce!!! Many guests get too much to handle, esp in tomatoes and squash...send em on over to me ya'll!

I will be making this as soon as the zucchini is in here! Summer squash prob next week.

I blogged it in a stupid and yet somehow funny way...asking for people to:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free[/h3]
...Or, just send me your zucchini and other garden grown produce.

Just finished making this bread. Husband came in and says "what smells so good in here?" He loved it! It is not as sweet as most zuchinni breads but it bakes up beautifully. I found the batter a little too thick so added in the juice of a small lemon and it turned out great.
Thanks JB will be adding this to my collection of recipes!

I was wondering if any one has dealt with Ma i n S t r ee t H o s t ? If so were you happy with their results? Especailly with SEO. when I google seos they came up on first page! When I googled, optimization they came up on first page.
Thank you a head of time.
Ps I think
lightbulb.gif
I might have found the way to post here. Before it would not except my name then would not except my pass word. think it was just a hick up.darn it did not come up on a new thread. Back to the drawing board . Sorry all.

I was wondering if any one has dealt with Ma i n S t r ee t H o s t ? If so were you happy with their results? Especailly with SEO. when I google seos they came up on first page! When I googled, optimization they came up on first page.
Thank you a head of time.
Ps I think
lightbulb.gif
I might have found the way to post here. Before it would not except my name then would not except my pass word. think it was just a hick up.darn it did not come up on a new thread. Back to the drawing board . Sorry all..
Yep you posted in the wrong place. I already replied to you. RIP OFF!!!!!! DO NOT CONTACT THEM OR IF THEY CONTACT YOU...HANG UP!!!!

Back