Let it snow!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday it was -12 when I got up. This morning it was 23 when I got up. 35 degrees difference in 24 hours for the low of the day.

It figures! The NICE people get dumped on every time. Sounds like our neighbor's kid - the only place he knows to move is on the basketball court. Have never seen him mow a yeard OR shovel the snow - the rare times we even have snow. Cold today, but sunny and clear. Weare supposed to get one of our rare nights tonight - down to 10 above..
it is -9 here now. Might get above 0 today.
It went to 5 above last night and I have no idea how bad the wind-chill was but we had winds up to 40 mph. The flags are still straight out with the wind. Rain is not sipposed to come in for a couple days. Supposed to be about 40 for Christmas.
29 degrees outside, 54 degrees inside.
Parents are on their way here. They had their bags packed and couldn't bear the thought of unpacking without actually having been somewhere. Daughter will meet me at Stonewall Kitchens (about midway from where she fetched up last night and where I live) for lunch and prisoner present exchange. Unfortunately, (grand)parents will not be that far along on their way to meet us as well.
Hope everyone made it to their meeting places safe & sound.
It was 20F this morning here but will be back in the 70s by Wednesday. That Arctic front dipped down our way.
This is when I'm glad I live in the South :) Stay warm!!!
It was 10 when I got up! Suppose to rain later on today.. We have decided we are not traveling and have cancelled our plans. We are still not feeling well enough to socialize nor do we want to spread any of our germs to our family. So we are staying put..just the two of us and the cat:)

Back