Let the parking lot games begin

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a circular driveway with a very obvious, designated parking area off to one side. It boggles my mind when guests pull up to the front door, in the middle of the circular driveway, and park there. Hello?? No one can get by you! Pull up to where you see ALL THE OTHER CARS!! If they are just dropping off their bags, no problem. But usually I will have to ask them to move their car. Totally bewildering to me that they don't notice their car is completely blocking the driveway!.
Totally bewildering to me that they don't notice their car is completely blocking the driveway!
We live in a world where it is all about "ME". No one else exists. It happens in the grocery isles and restaurants with orders (you can't make it this way for just me?). It is everywhere. DH wants a T-shirt "HELLO - you are NOT the only one in the world!"
I like that shirt!
I gave DH one last year that he wears frequently "NO, I will not fix your computer". Retired computer geek that spends a fair amount of time routing guests onto WiFi because of their computer security issues.

Back