Library?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our largest room has a DVD player and monitor. We keep the 'guest library' of DVDs in a binder designed for that purpose, and leave it in our upstairs hallway for guests to peruse and play if they like. So far, only one couple has played a video, (over 50 titles, mix of 40s to now, action, drama, humor). No losses thus far....we wondered if we should put in cable for guests. We asked several when we started. Not one person thought it was needed. Wifi, on the other hand, is MUCH appreciated..
Skamokawa said:
Our largest room has a DVD player and monitor. We keep the 'guest library' of DVDs in a binder designed for that purpose, and leave it in our upstairs hallway for guests to peruse and play if they like. So far, only one couple has played a video, (over 50 titles, mix of 40s to now, action, drama, humor). No losses thus far....we wondered if we should put in cable for guests. We asked several when we started. Not one person thought it was needed. Wifi, on the other hand, is MUCH appreciated.
Where do you get your DVD's? This is something I'm thinking about starting...a DVD library.
Target always has a lot of classics in the $5 section - or sometimes double features for pretty cheap. Around the holidays they even have some of the holiday classics in the $1 section. That's usually where I pick up additions to my DVD library.

Our largest room has a DVD player and monitor. We keep the 'guest library' of DVDs in a binder designed for that purpose, and leave it in our upstairs hallway for guests to peruse and play if they like. So far, only one couple has played a video, (over 50 titles, mix of 40s to now, action, drama, humor). No losses thus far....we wondered if we should put in cable for guests. We asked several when we started. Not one person thought it was needed. Wifi, on the other hand, is MUCH appreciated..
Skamokawa said:
Our largest room has a DVD player and monitor. We keep the 'guest library' of DVDs in a binder designed for that purpose, and leave it in our upstairs hallway for guests to peruse and play if they like. So far, only one couple has played a video, (over 50 titles, mix of 40s to now, action, drama, humor). No losses thus far....we wondered if we should put in cable for guests. We asked several when we started. Not one person thought it was needed. Wifi, on the other hand, is MUCH appreciated.
Where do you get your DVD's? This is something I'm thinking about starting...a DVD library.
My dh just got 4 or 5 previously viewed DVDs from Blockbuster for under $20. They are very recent releases, too.
Somewhere in my garage, I have a bin of VHS tapes that my Mom had. She was collecting all the Oscar winners. Now if I can just find it.........

Back