LinkedIn Do you get business from it?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white pine

Reaction score
DH has been busy updating his LinkedIn profile. Made me think maybe I should do this to. Does anyone here get business this way?

No it is not for marketing business, it is for networking and social media, finding old work mates etc.
It is the only place DH will go from time to time to catch up to past coworkers and see where they are today. That was the only place I used to be until I was forced into FB...I still don't like it ya'll, in fact I hate it! I just post some basic stuff there and ignore everyone's rubbish! How many friggin' photos of your dogs in your messy house can you post? How many posts about lady moo goo gai pan can you post, and WHY?

No it is not for marketing business, it is for networking and social media, finding old work mates etc.
It is the only place DH will go from time to time to catch up to past coworkers and see where they are today. That was the only place I used to be until I was forced into FB...I still don't like it ya'll, in fact I hate it! I just post some basic stuff there and ignore everyone's rubbish! How many friggin' photos of your dogs in your messy house can you post? How many posts about lady moo goo gai pan can you post, and WHY?.
Joey Bloggs said:
How many posts about lady moo goo gai pan can you post, and WHY?
AND...you just made my day! Thanks!

It is the only place DH will go from time to time to catch up to past coworkers and see where they are today. That was the only place I used to be until I was forced into FB...I still don't like it ya'll, in fact I hate it! I just post some basic stuff there and ignore everyone's rubbish! How many friggin' photos of your dogs in your messy house can you post? How many posts about lady moo goo gai pan can you post, and WHY?.
Exactly, my sister is of the dogs in houses variety--and she got a new puppy! ARGH!

Exactly, my sister is of the dogs in houses variety--and she got a new puppy! ARGH!
white pine said:
Don't get me wrong, like dogs! It is just enough already! Speaking of that, mine needs to go waddles outside...bye

white pine said:
Don't get me wrong, like dogs! It is just enough already! Speaking of that, mine needs to go waddles outside...bye
We have two furry children of our own, but dear sister sends multiple photos daily. New pup even has a Facebook Page!

Blatently a lot of people do not have enough to do lol (me being one of them!)

i find twitter exactly the same or worse. I wonder if it is not who we chose to "befriend". You twitter is probably more focused then your FB. And i like dog photos so ... ;)

Back