Lisa Kolb Webinar - May be of interest here

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score

Our First FREE Webinar for 2023!

Buyers & Sellers - What YOU Need to Know

Just as no two marketing plans are the same, neither is the purchase or sale of an inn. Sellers must choose the right players to create the best-fit team based on specific needs, experience, and analysis. As you begin to build your team, you must first understand which services you need, who can provide those services, and corresponding fees and commissions to create the best team for your sale or purchase. We will be joined by a panel of experienced inn sales professionals: Tim Piper, Patricia Detweiler, and Eben Viens, to answer any questions you may have! Come to this informative session to learn about all the different types of services and opportunities available for buyers and sellers in our lodging industry.

Wednesday, January 11, 2023
9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / 12pm EST

REGISTER

This session will be recorded and available to watch online after it is presented.

Will be interesting to hear what the speakers have to say about the current market.
In talking with one of Tim's partners last month, I found there was very little inventory available for new innkeepers to look at. That was surprising to me, considering the hikes in interest rates, that would make buying an inn more challenging.

One other good question: With the explosion of social media, is it even possible to put your inn up for sale and not have everyone in your community know about it? We have an inn in town that just went up for sale, and the town gossips (not including me) were circulating the posting on Facebook and outing it within 20 minutes of it going up online.

One other good question: With the explosion of social media, is it even possible to put your inn up for sale and not have everyone in your community know about it? We have an inn in town that just went up for sale, and the town gossips (not including me) were circulating the posting on Facebook and outing it within 20 minutes of it going up online.
Register for the webinar and submit your question

Back