Local innmates get together?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've made an offer on a place in MO. It's not actually a B&B but I'm still hoping to hang out here and hope to learn how to add some of that ambiance that B&B's seem to have so much of. We're very excited and nervous! We have so much to learn - so, I'd love to learn about a get together!.
innovermyhead said:
We've made an offer on a place in MO. It's not actually a B&B but I'm still hoping to hang out here and hope to learn how to add some of that ambiance that B&B's seem to have so much of. We're very excited and nervous! We have so much to learn - so, I'd love to learn about a get together!
inover, are you buying a hotel or something you want to turn into a B&B? Where in MO did you make the offer?

Sure! I feel better about this offer. We're not competing and we feel that it's pretty well priced. It's in MO between St. Louis & Kansas City. It consists of 14 cabins and some RV spots - they rent canoes to go down the river - not the big party river. This location is also a lot closer to "home" though of course my freshman son will still have to change schools which I dread for him - my 3rd grader too but I hope that won't be too tough. We are still trying to figure out the financing and I guess I shouldn't tell any more until it happens or doesn't but I'm hoping.
We're talking to two banks one national and one local both think it should all be fine but I guess we'll see if that holds up and what rates they have to offer in writing. Does anyone remember how long that whole bank thing took once they had the paperwork?
It's very seasonal but we're anxious to get there as this is the time to start some of the needed TLC. Please wish us luck!

Best of luck inover. Just let us know when you hear something. you won't be far from either of us!

grey-we will be on vaca middle of dec, are you still gona be around here? I will email you the location

Sure! I feel better about this offer. We're not competing and we feel that it's pretty well priced. It's in MO between St. Louis & Kansas City. It consists of 14 cabins and some RV spots - they rent canoes to go down the river - not the big party river. This location is also a lot closer to "home" though of course my freshman son will still have to change schools which I dread for him - my 3rd grader too but I hope that won't be too tough. We are still trying to figure out the financing and I guess I shouldn't tell any more until it happens or doesn't but I'm hoping.
We're talking to two banks one national and one local both think it should all be fine but I guess we'll see if that holds up and what rates they have to offer in writing. Does anyone remember how long that whole bank thing took once they had the paperwork?
It's very seasonal but we're anxious to get there as this is the time to start some of the needed TLC. Please wish us luck!.
I wish you the best of luck as we are looking at an expansion project but the banks are being complete idiots about it. But cos of the mess they got themselves into they are being super cautious. Best of luck and the kids will adapt a lot quicker than you would ever think.

Back