Local Magazine Press

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
Just thought that I'd share with y'all that I'm really pleased with a local magazine article that just came out about me and the biz.
regular_smile.gif
It's a nice 2-page article with photos & then 2 more pages of photos of the rooms. This is a magazine that focuses on women in the area and it was pretty cool to be featured along with some wonderful women in our city. There were only a couple of minor errors in the story, like where I was born. I'm not even sure why the reporter felt that needed to be mentioned! Anyway, this turned out to be a great first press item. Yay! Sorry, there's no online version....

Yay! Can you scan it in and post it here or email it to us? Does the writer have a soft copy to send to you to post on your website?

WHOOPPEEE!!! I would love to see it as well. Hey scan and we put it on your website:)

do you do your website?
who does your website?
or send / give a copy to someone with a scanner and have them email you a copy so it can be posted EVERYwhere.
very very VERY good.

Would it be in a magazine that Macon would get? My parents live in Macon..
I don't think so, unless they get our local paper. It's affiliated with our local newspaper and I found out that it was an insert in the paper one day last week too! We were so busy, that we didn't read the paper every day and recycled them before we found out. So, that's pretty cool also...that it went out in all the newspapers :)
Thanks all!

Would it be in a magazine that Macon would get? My parents live in Macon..
I don't think so, unless they get our local paper. It's affiliated with our local newspaper and I found out that it was an insert in the paper one day last week too! We were so busy, that we didn't read the paper every day and recycled them before we found out. So, that's pretty cool also...that it went out in all the newspapers :)
Thanks all!
I know there's some inserts from the Macon paper they always pass along to me and I was hoping your article was in there. If you are able to get it scanned or on your website email me, I would love to read it! Congrats
cheers.gif

Back