Loofah Pads

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Anyone know of a supplier for these?
I found two in PRC, but of course I have to order 1K of them.
natural-loofah-sponge-loofah-pad-body-exfoliating.jpg

Would these be a 1-time use item for guest rooms? I ask because loofahs and those plastic "poof" scrubby things are prime breeding grounds for bacteria. The only way to effectively clean them is boiling or bleaching.

1 time use for guests. The scrubby things are easy enough to actually wash in the laundry.

1 time use for guests. The scrubby things are easy enough to actually wash in the laundry..
Why would you supply something other than washcloths, especially since it's an added expense and apparently a pain in the neck to order?

If they are affordable in quantity, like the other expendables we put out, bars of soap, hand lotion, sewing kit, etc., I can see where they would have a wow factor as being a really nice touch.

1 time use for guests. The scrubby things are easy enough to actually wash in the laundry..
Why would you supply something other than washcloths, especially since it's an added expense and apparently a pain in the neck to order?
Because they are great to use. My last quote was about $1 a piece, but I have to buy 1K. Wish I had someone to share them with. Or maybe I should try selling them in smaller packs via AZ?

If they are affordable in quantity, like the other expendables we put out, bars of soap, hand lotion, sewing kit, etc., I can see where they would have a wow factor as being a really nice touch..
About $1 each.They sell for like $4 to $5 a piece on AZ.

If they are affordable in quantity, like the other expendables we put out, bars of soap, hand lotion, sewing kit, etc., I can see where they would have a wow factor as being a really nice touch..
Also if they are for one use, you could use the thousand quicker than you think. 31 days times 2 people equals 62. Now times how many rooms...then times 11 months...

Also if they are for one use, you could use the thousand quicker than you think. 31 days times 2 people equals 62. Now times how many rooms...then times 11 months...
It's one of these things you put on the side. Not everyone will use one. In fact, they rarely will.

Back