looking for a bed and breakfast with a lease with option to buy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topchef

Reaction score
Hello freinds.
My wife and I are looking for an oppurtunity to lease with a buy option at the end. We have 15 years hospitality experience each. But do not have the funds to just up and buy a bed and breakfast.
We are passionate about this dream.
Possibly there is someone out there that is in the business but doesn't like it. Or has had a hard time selling.
Lets talk maybe we can work sonething out.
My Name is David
[email protected]

Very few and far between, because most owners have more to lose when you have no skin in the game.

Are you wanting to stay in NYC or are you leaving your options open?

Are you wanting to stay in NYC or are you leaving your options open?.
We are willing to relocate. We have been looking in Pa but we know the type of situation we are looking for we would have to be flexiable

Very few and far between, because most owners have more to lose when you have no skin in the game..
Yes Eric we understand that. We are not in a rush either. We are looking for the right oppurtunity and with patience and persistance we believe the right one will come along

Have you tried working with a broker in your search area? Sometimes they know of places that are not for sale but where the owners want a break.

Back