Looking for a good sign company

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
We're looking to have a quality 3D sign made. Do any of you have any good recommendations?
On a side note, while looking for the same on the web, I came across this amusing picture:
Screen%20shot%202010-08-11%20at%201.52.08%20PM.png

Quality does make a difference. I don't see that here.

I don't know about 3 D sign but check out VISTA PRINT..they do just about everything. Good work and good prices. Lots of us have used them.

look localy...........you know all those store signs, business signs.........someone local is making them and installing them.
I'm sure your local sign shop would appreciate the "Shop Local" mantra

I would shop local or close to local for this as well. Any errors they can haul it back to their shop.

We used our local "Signs Now" which is a national chain for our 3d sign. see their website for a location near you.

I would also go locally and then you have more recourse if there's a problem, etc. Plus, this is a good opportunity to support local business. :)

I would also go locally and then you have more recourse if there's a problem, etc. Plus, this is a good opportunity to support local business. :).
Samster said:
I would also go locally and then you have more recourse if there's a problem, etc. Plus, this is a good opportunity to support local business. :)
It's a lovely sentiment, but I live in Podunk, Texas. What passes for a sign company around here is a joke.
I'm looking for a high quality 3D sign.

I would also go locally and then you have more recourse if there's a problem, etc. Plus, this is a good opportunity to support local business. :).
Samster said:
It's a lovely sentiment, but I live in Podunk, Texas. What passes for a sign company around here is a joke.
Isn't there a company maybe in the town NE of you? T is a fairly decent sized town. (I know where you are located.) Or towards the North to South Interstate? I know it can be challenging when you're in a rural location.

Samster said:
Isn't there a company maybe in the town NE of you? T is a fairly decent sized town. (I know where you are located.) Or towards the North to South Interstate? I know it can be challenging when you're in a rural location.
Samster said:
I haven't looked in "T" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more) but that's a good idea.

Samster said:
Samster said:
I haven't looked in "T" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more) but that's a good idea.
regular_smile.gif
Good luck!

Back